Virus Or No Virus?

I know a lot of people have been talking about this but that’s the reason why I’m making this. I keep seeing these people say that its a virus and not to download it but is that true? I am very paranoid with viruses :frowning:. i have only been using this app for a couple of weeks and nothing popped up before

No its is 100 % safe. We have been making trainers for probably like 6 years now. If it was a virus we would not be here.
Most every trainer you download off internet will be flagged as a virus.
Just use the search for your question too

WeMod is absolutely safe. We are supported by our Pro members and have no interest in creating or distributing malicious software. Which antivirus software is causing you trouble?

bitdefender

Bitdefender has been extra-aggressive with WeMod in the past 1-2 weeks. We’re working on resolving the issue with them, but it’ll take some time. Until then, you will have to allow WeMod through the Advanced Threat Protection feature.

oh ok thanks!

Hey! Sorry about replying to you again but how do I add an exception? Whenever I click “Manage Exceptions” the “Add Exception” button is grayed out. Do know how to fix this?

No 100% safe

Hello!

The answer to your original question could have easily been found in seconds by using the search button on the forum here. :slight_smile:
This thread for example (click) explains why what you’re expericing happens.

Here are the steps to whitelist WeMod in BitDefender, though I personally recommend getting rid of it and replacing it with a better developed antivirus: Bitdefender - WeMod Support.