VR games support?

I’m sorta new here and just feeling this out for now (I went Pro since I don’t believe in getting things for free) and I’m a BIT sick of the abuse over at the competitors… those of you that know which website I mean DEFINITELY understand.

I’m curious if anyone feels there will be more VR support here in the future? Right now There seem to be quite a few requests for VR games, but they don’t appear to be much of a priority. I absolutely love VR gaming. It’s soooo much more immersive and interesting than pancake gaming to me.

Nothing like HOLDING the gun in your hand and doing your own aiming/dodging rather than turning a mouse.

4 Likes

If enough people want it, sure.

1 Like

We rely on the voting system to tell us what games people want. VR support was added quite sometime back but we still haven’t had any games funded and I’m not sure any of the cheat creators even have a VR system. In V5 we will be adding the option for the community to submit trainer/cheats which should expand the amount of games in Infinity.

1 Like

Agreed! We had a HTC Vive in the WeMod office for awhile and it was an absolute blast. (Space Pirate Trainer is the best.)

WeMod is rapidly growing, and I would anticipate once we add game requests in app, we will see a lot more smaller games get funded.

Also, welcome to WeMod!

1 Like

Wow, you guys are nice?

I’m not used to that, lol.

Thanks very much for the reply. I would very much like to see a section for the community to be able to add VR cheats. I’m guessing using some kind of proprietary cheat software or maybe something free like Cheat Engine?

That would be a blast. As it is I have to train my own games.

I love the phone app for trainers, what a great idea.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Funny you say that, we’re actually working on a way for members to submit their own trainers to WeMod.

1 Like

Sounds great!

The only thing I’d have to say so far is that you guys’ Discord needs some attention. It’s pretty toxic and my experience is that one of your moderators was pretty immature and one of your admins (Chris) was specifically an ass when I recommended they maybe have some structure or rules. Apparently I wasn’t the first one to say something since the question was asked (by your admin) what do people want in a discord? I recommended rules and enforcement of them. He said “how about Nah”.

So… yeah. That’s not going to garner much support from folks that have questions. I asked two questions and was ignored actually about what “diamond” means and how it differs from “pro”.

Just a suggestion that you might want to get more mature moderators in there or, if it’s a fan Discord, maybe make an official one with some rules.

I’m an ass because I pointed out there are no pages in discord and said we weren’t going to change the whole server just because you didn’t like it? I’m sorry if you didn’t feel welcome but the majority of people there have no issues with the way it is ran.

I asked if it was immature and toxic all the time based on the last few pages of conversations and you said “there are no pages in discord”.

I even waited and hoped you were kidding. But, you don’t seem to know what a page is much less how to be helpful.

The way it is “ran” isn’t going to attract new people nor keep old ones if they don’t feel there is a community.

But, the question was asked “what do people want from a discord?”

I did answer that. If there are rules then you at least have a point in being there. Otherwise, why are you an admin or moderator or even need any? Anything you do is arbitrary unless you plan to warn people about what they are doing without any indication of what’s right or wrong? It’s just really odd for an “official” discord to be that unmoderated.

I can see how to a newcomer, it might seem like that but it’s a place where we bunch of friends hang out and just “chill” you know while also helping people where its needed. Do you act mature around your friends and all serious?

Stay in the channel around even if not participating and you will see what i mean. If anything, the server is too strict - i am a part of staff and i got punished for using certain words so your impression is completely wrong of the server and Chris.

Ok so I’m going to jump around and address things here.

You asked at 5:30 AM which is a dead time since the majority of members are from the US or EU.

I asked if it was immature and toxic all the time based on the last few pages of conversations and you said “there are no pages in discord”.

I said that after you said based on the last few pages. There are no defined pages in discord but that really doesn’t matter.

The way it is “ran” isn’t going to attract new people nor keep old ones if they don’t feel there is a community.

There are 6.5k members in the discord

But, the question was asked “what do people want from a discord?”

It is fine that you think the discord needs a hard set of rules but so far you are the only one to suggest that so I don’t think it was wrong for me to say no to implementing that. It was also a rhetorical question.

I did answer that. If there are rules then you at least have a point in being there. Otherwise, why are you an admin or moderator or even need any? Anything you do is arbitrary unless you plan to warn people about what they are doing without any indication of what’s right or wrong? It’s just really odd for an “official” discord to be that unmoderated.

The admin and mods in there are site admins and mods. We partake in discord to talk with people that don’t visit the forums. As I said I’m sorry if you didn’t feel welcome but it looks like you basically joined and asked a few questions early this morning, got on this afternoon and called us immature then left.

1 Like

Ya discord is a place we all hang out an talk. Couple "kids " hope on once and awhile
I mean geez if you need to know you could always use google its pretty handy at answering questions
And well this started out not bad lol