Walking Zombie 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

its not working for me either … any solution?

1 Like

Provide a bit more information, please. Nobody can help you if you don’t give detailled information.

What error message do you get?
What are you trying?
What happens?
Where did you get the game from?
What antivirus do you use?
Have you selected the most recent trainer from the history list?

1 Like

We’re having trouble downloading the cheats error for me.

I tried using the trainer by pressing play when I had the game open, and it said “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” Then, I got a notification of a threat and apparently it says that it’s a Trojan.

1 Like

guys when u got the notification go to ur anti-virus program and enable the threat it’s safe than wemod will restart and u will be able to play with the cheats

Welcome to the community @SalmonSplash.

Please use the search button in the top-right of the forum before posting.
See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support.

1 Like

The Walking Zombie 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

you should know that since the update of this game the cheat for the sliver and gold coins dont work

Yes they do???

Continuing the discussion from Walking Zombie 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

If i try to play this game is all good but when i try to turn around with my person and nothing happens.

I don’t think that’s a WeMod problem, that might be happening because one of your toggle keys are causing that.

I would like “Infinite Ammo” since I enjoy reloading, but I can still not worry about ammo.

hey, can we get free shop mod?

can you get a ban in this game

The Walking Zombie 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

have been playing the game for about an hour or so and everything seems to be working great… except anytime anything gets added to my inventory I cant get rid of it. cant sell it, or trash it. and now my trunk and inventory are full.

3 Likes

I guess not

do u know how to fix it?

Got this problem too, Any solutions?

I haven’t played Walking Zombie 2 for over a year but now a hiccup happens with “Unlimited Throwables”. When it is turned on, all Scraps are effected as well. Cool if you want the extra silver, but not cool when you already have the Unlimited Silver already activated.