Walkthrough: The New Xbox One Dashboard

[/img]This holiday season, players will get to take command of the new Xbox One experience; a completely re-imagined user experience that gives you instant access to everything you want, when you want it, so you can spend more time gaming.

This major update will include an entire overhaul of the old UI and change it for the better. Better, faster…stronger…? Yeah! Actually the new update for the Xbox One’s home page now has a more smoother user interaction-time with less staling and more productivity.

Source: TheTechGame.com

Lets hope it runs better

240p we meet again

dnt b a dck

At least it wasn’t 144p

Not sure if I like the look of it. Plus cortana may be the new kinetic… Useless to most.

So yeah… Here’s a better quality upload lol.

Really, I prefer it for things to be short, sweet, and to the point?

Granted, I’ve yet to upgrade and this UI update won’t be released until this coming Holiday season, but for the few hours I’ve spent on the Xbox One I don’t like the Windows 10 tiles. Cortana wise, I’m not a fan of either, but god knows Microsoft is going to use her everywhere now that she is working for her.

I dunno man just feels a bit like the PlayStation UI but vertical instead of horizontal. I don’t really like the current UI either. 360’s is the best. I’ll check it out again.

The only reason I don’t like the current UI is because it’s slow other than that it’s easy to find things.

Exactly, long story short, I’ve seen both consoles in action thanks to my two friends having both consoles and I’d much rather have the Playstation 4 UI rather then the Xbox One.

…just seems to be faster, more organized, and more centered around gaming rather then anything else.

I have the PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. I’m not the biggest fan of the PS UI but it is quicker. So that’s good.

I prefer the current UI. 3 pages and you can see everything. The problem with this kinda UI is that you need to scroll to the bottom of each one to see everything. Same goes on the Playstation; when you’re like me, and don’t play much Playstation, its frustrating scrolling up and down the menus looking for what you want. With tiles, you just look at the picture.

Looks like they’ve got the right idea, but they got it wrong. My opinion, and all of your opinions, remain kinda invalid until we all get a hands on. :confused: