Want a Skyrim Mod Tool? Need a save

Well I just finshed making a tool for something and like to make another, Since a lot of people are asking for a skyrim tool and Horizon’s isn’t out yet… or they aren’t making one I will.

Upload your Skyrim Savegame with the following format.

. Amount of Money.
. Level
. (The basic things that you want in the tool)

Upload to Mediafire / Megaupload.

If one of you guys can get the save up by tonight the mod tool may be up later tonight.

Will Edit this post with pics and download after.

Thanks.

Update: I have the offset for the level, Now I just need the money, hopefully it’ll be out by tonight but since im doing other stuff i’ll try to do this now :smiley:

. Amount of Money: 1,672,696
. Level: 50
. Money Editor, Level Editor, Perk Points Editor, Carry Weight Editor, Spell/Dragon Shout Adder, And if possible an inventory editor.

Save: Save 74 - Noah Labyrinthian Tribune.exs

This save has all shouts/spells (including the test ones) as well as unlimited inventory space.

Edit: nvm

That is a xbox save lol. PC = .ess

nvm…gave out wrong info

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Gold: 814
Lvl 2
Money Editor, Level Editor, Perk Points Editor, Carry Weight Editor, Spell/Dragon Shout Adder, And if possible an inventory editor (Amounts of items in inventory). Same as the guy up above wanted.

EDIT: Duh…missed one Skill level editor

Skill setter and perk point adder :slight_smile:

That doesn’t help him in the slightest.

Please don’t give up on this :anguished:
Im not sure how to upload saves but I need this editor to give myself just 1 key.

Get the key yourself. There’s not gonna be an inventory adder for a while. With the tools that are out at the moment you can only edit gold.

Cant get the key because i killed the guy that starts the quest. I need the key to the Shrine of ****n but I killed the guy in the museum that gives you the quest and makes those daedric things attack you.

EDIT: Not sure why D A G O N is blurred out

you can add your own items with the gold hex edit just put the gold and item in the same barrel find gold the replace the next adress with your item you can find the hex codes through google

Do you still need saves for testing? If so I can possibly upload a good 3, if necessary.

I doubt you’d be able to make a skyrim tool over night.

Amount of Money: 200,000
. Level: 36
. Money Editor, Level and skill level Editor, Perk Points Editor, Carry Weight Editor, Spell Adder,thats it for now…still thinking though :smile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?72ts4oc4ock6mfm

The correct info would be good, this save does not have 200,000 coins

good save level 50 bunch of item house own in whiterun whit two barel ful of modded item gold modded just need to find hex value for perks and carry weight can add any item to ure own game Save 36 - Keven Skyrim 30.49.03.exs

oh now i look like a fool! :stuck_out_tongue:

well here is the right info:

Amount of Money: 20,378 GOLD
Level: 15
Money Editor, Level and skill level Editor, Perk Points Editor, Carry Weight Editor, Spell Adder,thats it for now…still thinking though :smile:

Save 60 - Naifanchi Blackreach 38.0.exs

Can you change race/appearance?

Hi

money : 16,750,547
lvl : 10

Money Editor, Level Editor, Perk Points Editor, Carry Weight Editor, Spell/Dragon Shout Adder, And if possible an inventory editor w/ Amounts of items in inventory edit

please and thank you < 3< 3< 3

Save 25 - John Whiterun 08.02.09.exs