War on the Sea Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The War on the Sea cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Just played it to test it and everything works now. Bases resupply and everything.
Great job creators and thank you for updating this and not just pushing it to the back burner.

1 Like

The command point cheat still doesn’t seem to work, any advice?

Download cheat engine, find command points number script by using a few at a time and scanning a few times.

how does the add 50 command points work?
i tried everything but it doesnt work.

Command Points has been broken the entire time I’ve used the mod. Also if the DEVs could add unlimited ammo that would be cool.

I agree with this

unlimted health doesnt seem to work for me. i press the button and i dont hear the noise. i doubt i can only use it with pro but help would be appreciated

unlimited ammo when?

1 Like

Pls help to add unlimited ammo & command point, thanks in advance!

4 Likes

The cheats no longer work in-game, please fix this

1 Like

Hi all,

Can the creator add the “max ammo” or unlimited ammo cheat to the trainer? I have been on the Plitch site and they have it on there.

Cheers

2 Likes

Could you maybe add some cheats for supplies, troops and fuel?

3 Likes

50 Command Points does not seem to work at all, even after spending the points as instructed. The unlimited health does not affect friendly aircraft either.

It would be amazing if we could see unlimited ammo (for main guns and torpedoes)

1 Like

Both trainer versions and their cheats no longer appear to work on the current release. Please update when possible.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR yes pls! unlimted ammo would be nice. God mode is too overkill :slight_smile:

1 Like