Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

im having problems with the trainer, its stuck on “loading” when i start the game from the wemod app and when i start the game normally and try to start the trainer it says that there was an issue activating my cheats.

Hello and welcome to the community @palik111.

Please read the important information in the trainer by clicking the “Info” tab. Or in the first post of this thread.
There is a certain way this trainer needs to be launched in order for it to work correctly.

I followed the instructions on info but on epic games all it does is load if i launch it with wemod and if i load it in the menu it just says there was an issue activating it i have no problems with other games

The instructions say to press the Play button before entering combat.
In other words, launch the game first. Let the game’s main menu load. Then alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

it doesn’t work!!i follow the instructions and nothing works… check it again please…

2 Likes

The cheats worked for me, you have to choose a campaign first then click on play on WeMod. Everything seems to work.

the rest of the Cheats doesn’t work in v16.11.30 only the Unlimited Reinforcements can you please fix

1 Like

The rest of the cheats are fine, the only problematic one is the infinite ammo options, it appears that the ammo go above the capacity of the units, while this wont cause problem on ground/heli units, on air units means breaking the mechanics everytime the unit has to rtb. please fix this

2 Likes

I am also suffering from that issue too

whenever i start wargame via wemod it the cheats arent loaded. The game runs but in the bg wemod gets stuck at loading and i cant use the cheats. I have tried everything including reinstalling and putting it in whitelist but to no vail.

i need help.

Ok so cheats were working, as it was just yesterday I was playing with them.

I’m using the Epic Games version and didn’t have a problem until now after the Epic Games updated the game…
Now I get the We’re having trouble downloading the cheats error…So I’m guessing the cheats are have become incompatible just because the game updated.

EDIT: Also the help option brings up Wemod support page that says the article is not found…WTF?!?

Is there any fix? And no it’s not the antivirus be I was able to download cheats for other games no problem, it’s just this one.

[I seriously had to create a account just to post this]

Update 2hours after original post: Just tried reinstalling Wemod app and these cheats are the only ones that don’t still, keep getting a having trouble downloading error, so either the cheats are out of date or Wemod can’t update the cheats to updated game.

Hey all. Got to say I am very upset. Just yesterday I was having a load of fun but now Unlimited deployment points do not work. It turns itself off and I am pissed.

Can someone please fix this? Take all the time ya need just please fix this? Where’s the fun without any Spam?!

1 Like

Just curious, did you game recently update?
Seeing if there is similarities between are cases.

The problem started after Epic Games updated Wargame: Red Dragon, then the Wemod trainer I had for it stopped working, to be more precise: when every I click the play button on the Wemod app, there a few seconds of loading followed by the “we are having trouble downloading the cheats, try again latter” message.

I’ve never this problem before, and I’ve checked and all the other Wemod trainers and they all work just fine with this one being the only exception.

I was just playing this game yesterday with the trainer active and it all stops just because of a recent update.

Edit: I’d like to know if I’m the only one having this problem or not before sending a message to the maker of the trainer.

Is there a estimated time to when the Trainer will be updated to be compatible with the current version of the game on Epic Games?
It’s been out of dated since Epic Games updated the game on April 8th 2021.
Without the Trainer being updated, the cheats are absolutely useless.

Also am I the only one having this problem or not?
Would be nice to have some clarification…Instead of waiting endlessly-

3 Likes

in steam, it is similar

For some reason today the trainer only lets 2 stay on. ammo and calm all the rest go on then 2 seconds later turn off I turn it on in the menu and not during a match.

3 Likes

Agree, it does not work any more. Need update. @MrAntiFun. New DLC incoming as well

the epic games trainer doesnt completly work top two and bottom two wont stay on middle three stay on just not the top or bottom two and yes i read i did what info said even varified game thay work fine a month or two ago and now it does not please fix if you can

2 Likes

Same as your situation

Please update the Epic game version of trainer, now it only partially work