Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Using the unlimited ammo mode, the air force planes have more ammunition, so they cannot be put back into the battlefield after withdrawing

Could you try deactivating the cheat when you don’t need to use it?
You don’t need to keep cheat options on permanently, feel free to turn them on and off as needed.

Epic Store Version?

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically if WeMod detects that enough members have the game installed.

Once it is in the library, you’ll need to vote for it.
How? See this link- Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Saying that, some Steam trainers work for Epic store versions of the game. Just manually link the .exe by clicking the Fix button.

1 Like

Can confirm that Epic version does not work with Steam version…

Unless I did something wrong.

When the Epic version’s .exe is linked to WeMod by pressing the Fix button:

1. Launch the game first.
  2. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.

Note that the shortcut on your desktop is not the game’s .exe. It is a shortcut that launches the Epic Games launcher. You’ll find the .exe here by default:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME
There’s no guarantee the Steam trainer will work flawlessly with the Epic version, but sometimes it may do.

EDIT
@BurntCannon - Here we go: Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steam version doesn’t work for me. Tried every which way to make it work, but no dice.

2 Likes

Steam version game updated few hours ago, but seems to still work, i can still do inf points and inf troops in solo skirmish mode and just wipe the AI out with a bunch of jets :).

Doesnt work for me

1 Like

Only Unlimited Reinforcements is turned on, when I press others, they automatically turn off, Why?

2 Likes

Bugged

1 Like

I don’t know what’s the problem. Once Jet retreat, it has infinite reloading time. Even the loading bar is not moving.

If I want to use the jet, I just spawn it and circle around somewhere safe. It’s a shame that I can’t use jet harpoon spam lol.

1 Like

New version today, cannot use the cheats, plz update

4 Likes

Yep new game update trainer needs updated

4 Likes

Some trainer is still working, but the God Mode is NOT working…

4 Likes

Yup it keeps turning off automatically . Needs update

4 Likes

Hope it gets updated soon, this mostly the only game I play after work and I love just taking my time having fun on the campaigns

2 Likes

Support. From Russia with love :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Mate can you look at this

2 Likes

Yep, it does not work any more. Need update. And new DLC incoming.

4 Likes