Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector Cheats and Trainer for Steam

能不能更新一下,这个作弊完全不运行

The Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

还是没有成功啊
Did not run successfully

I was wondering why the cheats only work when you play as blood angels and not when you control tyranids and sisters. Also is it possible to increase point limitations so we can bring whole army?

I think the dlc messes with the cheats so it might need an update. Also is it possible to modify th epoints so we can deploy a super army? As well as the other factions not being affected at all.

Changes:

The update still has no effect

1 Like

No cheats work for me. I have DLC not sure if that might have an effect.

2 Likes

Why the cheats have no effect

1 Like

Yeh none of the codes seems to work at all no matter what I do.

Loaded the game through Steam and then activated WeMod on a separate monitor. All the cheats seem to be working except for with Sisters of Battle units and the Sister Verity hero unit. They don’t benefit from extra anything when on the field, which makes them pretty vulnerable for a super-casual player like me. If possible, an update on those units would be appreciated. Thanks for the cheats available so far!

can indeed confim that all sister units are still not covered by cheat. No biggie in the grand scheme of things. But a wee shame if you wanting to play a more sister based experiance.

None of the cheats are working

yea none of the cheats are working

Yeah cheats arent working at all, base game, no DLC

The cheats are working properly. Where did you purchase the game?

now they are working

None of mine are working. I have the Steam version, fully updated with the Elite DLC

1 Like

Changes:

Cheats work for the Blood Angels but no effect on Tyranids when playing as them in campaign. Not tested with Necrons as I have not bought the DLC.