Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 (III) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the log says it was successful ?

If you can fix the trainer and stay on top of versions, I’ll be a member

What is broken? I am not aware of any cheat not working so no clue what you mean

@XXJONTONXX you already are a member. !

1 Like

Oh ok sorry, the unlimited health isn’t really unlimited health. and sometimes enemies have unlimited health when you do like the Eldar when I’m Blood Ravens… and some Orc groups. Also they manage to chip away at my health when I press F1.

I too have encountered the issue @XXJONTONXX has described, however I have found that in most instances simply quickly changing the Unlimited health on then off to heal your units is effective. The biggest downside is that it will not affect all your Troops, and may affect your enemy troops, and the same is true of the easy kills cheat, which will drop certain units from both you and your opponents forces to 1hp.

I too have also found that the unlimited health is a problem as it will work at times and then just quit working.The other cheats make up for this as i just make a swarm of minor troops to steamroll the AI.Good trainer in general.

I Argee with DirtDiglett please update/fix thank you for making this trainer

it’s broken?

We have been having a lot of problems in it. Unlimited health give the enemy it to and caused game to bug out and we were wondering if you could add instant construction.

Dirtdigletts comment was from like 1 year ago. !

It’s Still Buggy

1 Like

I responded why that happens.

Goddammit, the ai use it and the moment i turn on the cheats, it activates for THEM, then a minute later me, by then they have plowed my defenses with a constant onslaught, and defeating my builders and such. by the time it activates for me there are so many the unlimited health doesnt work, my units just die. it works fine, its just the ai constantly spam units, lagging, and ruining the game.

1 Like

Is there any way to fix the unlimited health cheat or is it not gonna be fixed?

1 Like

Unlimited Health gives the AI HP, guess this aint a priority however, no worries, would just like a fix.

1 Like

@STN Not a super popular game but the trainer is definitely buggy, if you find some spare time, if you could give it a look that would be great!

2 Likes

Trainer is still broken. Not a popular game by any WH40K fanatics but its still a good rts. Please fix or update!

People still play this game

1 Like

The person who developed this trainer is retired from WeMod, so he will not be updating it. :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to add the ability for your elites gain increased xp to level?
Unlimited health sometimes it works on “some” of your forces and sometimes includes the enemy and some of your elites still take damage.
Easy kills is silly it basically makes your side die near enough in 1 hit just like the enemy side. I tried it once and every units health dropped to near nothing.

1 Like