Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 (III) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 (III)
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 (III) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Easy Kills
3. Instant Units
4. Unlimited Requistion
5. Unlimited Power
6. Unlimited Elite Points
7. Zero Population
8. Max Population Limit

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I’d like to report some issues with this trainer, and a suggestion for an added cheat - NOTE: I am using these purely in campaign mode, so I am not sure if this applies anywhere else.

• Unlimited Health: This cheat acts very inconsistently, and there is no description in Infinity as to how it should be applied. When activating it will often enable invincibility to your own army’s elites, and most of the normal troops but it will just as often not apply to some troop squads… worse still is it will seemingly at random apply invincibility to enemy squads!
    Should this be toggled with units selected, and it only apply to the selected units? Is it meant to apply to the entire army? I don’t know, and a description would be helpful for this.
    EDIT: It seems to be reproducable with Orks vs Eldar in campaign - If you toggle invincibility as Orks it will grant Eldar Dire Avengers invincibility as well.

• Instant Build: We have Instant Units as an available cheat, which works flawlessly, but can one be added for building as well?

Thanks for your hard work on these trainers!

3 Likes

Yeah Unlimited Health is such a random thing that it seems to apply to more or less everything.

Elite level would be nice addition too.

The unlimited health seems to only affect elites and enemy infantry for me . Maybe something is reversed? Cause my infantry lose health but theirs do not. Also, their vehicles do not lose health either.

Something is definitely off about the Unlimited health. 90% of the time it wont affect infantry units and rarely does it apply to the 3 elites, I consider myself lucky if I can get it to work with one or two elites. Also like was already mentioned it, more often than not, seems more effective on the enemy than on your own units, which kinda removes the point of using it.

However that is the only issue I can find in this trainer, everything else works flawlessly, or did, can’t say I’ve tried it with yesterday’s patches.

2 Likes

Also having issues with this, unlimited health grants some of your units immortality while others can still die…however the same goes for enemy AI. Insta kill also lets computer wipe the floor with you faster than Mr. Clean with a swiffer

Trainer is not worked anymore. Fix it please!

Which cheats?

When I run the game through the Infinity - it gives an error

Ah, which infinity version(v2/v3?) and what is the error code you get?

I’m having the problem where unlimited health cheat is working for enemies and only some of my troops also. Unlimited elite points isn’t working either I purchase something and it goes down.

I cant play the game because of the 4 gb ram play thing can someone help?

Wrong forum.

Refund?

Thanks so much for the trainer, but is there anyway to fix the enemies getting Infinite Health? If not that’s fine, still fun to play with the other cheats

Did the new update break the trainer?

Thank you STN for yet another awesome Cheat.

Is there any way to add an XP cheat for elites to level them up faster or to get into a custom online match against AI and basically insta level them to max?

I cant get the game working with this trainer, its a varified steam game, everything is up to date however when i run the game through the trainer it gets stuck on the first grey loading screen (the on with the SM, Eldar, Orks and skulls) then closes after a few minutes, cant get it any further no matter what i try!

Any help would be amazing!

Thanks

Infinity.log (18.6 KB)

Heres the log… ive tried so many things but i cant get the ‘play’ button to checked from the little play triangle