Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Cheats and Trainer for Steam

requisition works?

spend Req after using cheat, or recall something for it to alter. please note the infinite health cheat issue.

Thanks, and sorry i had already forgotten this post, yes it all works in all kinds of solo games, with mods and manager for the game too, for me, multiplayer doesnt allow me any cheat, and btw i am not having the health issue (no invinsible enemy and i can play for as long as i want, i even let it go for a full day)

those damned orc shug things, the big green monsters, are glitched out for me. 10* fully capped space marines with rocket launchers canā€™t kill them lol

Hi so i been playing dawn of war recently and i realised that the cheats dont work nor in campaing nor in skirmish i want to know if is something thas is happening to more than one person or if my laptop just hates me and doesnā€™t load in the cheats

1 Like

Orc shugs keep regening when they stamp. Cheats also crash game on mission exit.

First time trying to use this and none of the hacks seem to be working in campaign mode, shame

From personal experience
The issue with crashing at the end of the mission can be worked around by saving last second and turning off all cheats.
The shugs regaining all health, yeah you are kinda screwed here. Put on inf health, lead them to a listening post, put all troops on passive, have listening post attack shug, get troops out as soon as shug starts attacking the post. play out the rest in god mode or save and disable cheats(reload game making sure wemod is not actively loaded with the game. aka you still have to press play to get the cheats to work) then kill it. rinse and repeat
The cheats not working is the usual work around. turn on and off a couple times, spend resource/req, cancel whatever you started to spend said resource/req.

3 Likes

Is there anyway to have a no unit cap for this, I want to have unlimited units for this mod that I downloaded but I canā€™t play with the no limit mod and the mod I have currently at the same time

Please, if you ever have time add this

1 Like

Hi there. I realise Iā€™m coming to this a little late, however as far as I can tell the trainer is having no effect. I start it, then start DOW in Steam, and while the tabs in the trainer are showing as on, thereā€™s no change within the game, I still have to wait for resource to generate?

Hi, try running the game first, and then the trainer. Should help.

i agree with llya_Rysenkov can you please add unlimited units

1 Like

there is an issue with the unlimited health, it affects both your army and the AIā€™s. and will you be adding instant build, research, and reinforcements?

Unlimited Units Cap when?

2 Likes

can we get a unlimited war gear and a unlimited unit cap

2 Likes

I will also add on, Can we get unlimited unit cap

2 Likes

Any chance we can get a GoG version?

Hello Is there a way for you to update it with UNLIMTED RELICS

2 Likes

the infinate health is causing that problem? weird in that case.

looks like the trainers for the game no longer work out right for any of them? know what happened there?