Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Right, wrong. It’s 45. It’s not good
When can I update it, boss

@ptondo, good point, thanks for reply, edited my post above.

Further suggestions:

• If it is not possible to fix the unlimited damage (One-Hit Kills, Numpad 3) to work for enemies as well, maybe just a “boost” for player dmg, 1000% or so.
  • health boni for allies, they sure die to fast imo.

@STiNGERR, I know your time is valuable and I appreciate your work - I would be grateful, if you could consider my suggestions.

Best regards

2 Likes

Do you have any idea when this update will take place? Or if it will be done.

2 Likes

Hi all is there any news on the update please

Please can someone update this trainer I’m fed up with playing other games.
Please help.

Hi! I cant do anything, incompatible trainers for Warhammer 40k inquisitor Martyr. Tryed everything I think. Using steam.
Tx for the assist!

Hello and Welcome to WeMod. :wave: :slight_smile:

Each trainer has its own specific thread on the forum for troubleshooting and so forth. The official thread for this trainer is: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is in need of an update. You need to request updates via the WeMod Desktop app. Here’s a quick tutorial (+video) how to do that: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

please someone update this I’ll pay if I have to

Feel free to vote for an update! The more votes the higher it moves on our to-do list :slightly_smiling_face:

I have tried to but I’m not sure how to start it sorry

Search for the game in the WeMod app and before selecting which trainer version you’d like to use, there should be a “Request Update” button, you can click that and add the amount of votes you’d like to give for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

can you tell me why the request update has gone from the game please sorry to keep asking you

We’re changing some stuff around in the back end currently,we’ll be making an update to the trainer soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Many Many thanks STiNGERR

Hey Stinger!

It seems the last update has messed something up, when I am using a Grenade Launcher the instant skill cooldown doesn’t seem to work anymore. It worked fine before the patch! Can you help? Pretty pleeeease? :wink:

Edit: It seems to happen as soon as I activate Health+One Hit Kill+Instant Skills Cooldown and then Unlimited Ammo. When I do not use the last one, it works just fine.

Best regards,
Iriador

Hi sorry to be a pain please can you update as they updated now unlim ammo no longer works.
your servant stef

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

just done it thanks for that all the best and keep safe

1 Like

You as well!