Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks so much

Thank you!!

Thank you

thanks for what you have done. if possible, could we get a inf hull or something for the void ship?

damn so the Max Reputation cheat is not for the 3 paths, but the gear shops really wish an exp modifier for the paths was added. all so a stats cheat would have been great but what we have is still awesome so thank you

Thanks for your trainer. Appreciate it.

Have a question, how difficult would be to implement something for the Navigator’s Insight?

4 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #13 by harrap0 I am having the same issue. It seems like anytime I complete an objective, my keyboard becomes unresponsive. Even to the point that after exiting the game, the keyboard still won’t work until I restart my computer. Is anyone else having this issue? A fix would be wonderful, otherwise the game will become to tedious to play. Thank you in advance and thank you for your time.

The Extractium thingies… the only thing I feel I am TRULY missing is those to be unlimited, the game gives you ■■■■ for them v.v

i agree with you, the extractium is very useful but the game is really stingy.

It’s possible to add this mod @FLiNG ?

I would just like to put in my vote for getting the voidship combat to work with the trainer too. Thanks for all the work.

i really wish these mods had exp for the 3 paths as owlcat the company how made the game refuse to fix the bullshit exp slow ass grind for the paths and nothing in the game gives more then 7exp except for 5 place that give you only 15exp.

how do i get move points to be infinte? i cant turn it on

Nothing was activating, we may require an update.

Hey there, have you tried using the latest version of the trainer? Are all mod options not activating, like they immediately toggle off?

Hello, could we possible get a navigator insight point adjuster and an infinite extractor?
Thanks.

All mods don’t work. They don’t even start. Please update.