Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game crashes when starting through Wemod, likely due to EAC not starting

1 Like

yep. same problem here

If you have trouble launching the game from WeMod or experience game crashes, try using this bypass file to bypass Easy Anti-Cheat.

bypass.zip (321 Bytes)

Unzip the file, copy “Warhammer 40000 Space Marine 2.ini” to the game’s root folder and overwrite the existing file. Then launch the game from Steam, wait until you are in the main menu or in mission, then press the ‘Play’ button to load the trainer.

5 Likes

Bypass works like a charm. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

has anyone gotten the cheats to work in operations yet?

2 Likes

Working fine if you follow the instruction

alright just making sure, i got the cheats to work in campaign but nothing happened when I tried in operations

1 Like

ive been trying to get it to work but im not the most tech savy i found the root folder and i put in .ini in it but its still not working for me

Place the .ini file in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Space Marine 2 - Where the “start_protected_game” is located

1 Like

Game crashes soon as I activate a cheat, put the file in the location, anything to do with the small update I did just now booting up on steam? Did the ini after the update tho

thank you i was going way to far into the folder

ok just activate cheat inside mission and good lol

Was this cheat made only for the campaign or for SOLO operations too?

2 Likes

testing inside operations (with bots) , the only cheat that seems to work is the infinite energy, everything else (besides player speed idk cause idrc to test that in any game regardless) doesn’t work when enabled.

2 Likes

Every Mod works perfecty for me on Ultra Edition, strange it does not work for you…

Fling, you are a total STAR, thank you for this…!! :slight_smile: :+1:

yeah i have the gold edition, but idrk if the edition would have anything to do with it though. it is strange though cause i checked earlier and the health cheats work just fine in the campaign so idk whats up

how do you even play operations solo lmao you can’t

thank you, you the goat…hey are you planing to make this work in operations?

if you stand in the ready area fast enough it wont match make you and you’ll just go in with bots