Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s been about 9 days now, still don’t work, cheats needs a update.

3 Likes

No longer works.

3 Likes

Please get this working, I was really looking forward to these mods!

2 Likes

It’s now been 15 days, still don’t work.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR PLEASE UPDATE THE CHEAT!!!

5 Likes

Any chance we can get an update on this game?

5 Likes

@STiNGERR I know you are busy updating all the trainers and everybody are asking for updates and etc. But we love Warhammer End Times and i think we all would appriciate if you would aknowledge that you have seen/read our comments by replying to this threat, that way we would all know either you are no longer updateing this mod or maybe working on it. Anyways man keep up the good work with all the trainers and let us Vermintide fans know about it :smiley: (PS VERMINTIDE 2 IS COMING OUT SOON AND WE ALL CONVERT TO THAT GAME)

3 Likes

I think it will be better to update it after vermintide 2 is release then you work on the 2nd version…coz nobody will bother VT 1 anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Well about Vermintide 2, they actually havent said when is the release date, but they said it will be released somewhere in 1’st Quarter of 2018 (January,Feburary,March) Which seems bulls**t to me because if they would release it in 1’st Q we would know the release date by now.

3 Likes

all cheats are broken

3 Likes

I Think they should update V1, cause people will still play it even with V2 out, it’s classic, and V2 hasn’t had it’s release date yet. 27 Days now since Death on the Reik and this game I feel needs attention.

3 Likes

Hi, I ran the game through the infinity and despite activating the cheats as per the instructions they are not working for the game. Kindly help me out. I am getting no error messages. The cheats are just not working

trainer needs an update. thats why its not working properly.

The Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@STiNGERR Thank you for updating the cheat! It runs great and i have no issues execpt im only getting 600xp other than my usual 1500-3000 unless im playing the last stand mode.
Do you have any idea why is that happening and also could you add “XP multiplier” or something like that so i can level up much faster or atleast a button which would allow us to get the best loot at the end of the game when you roll the dice. Thank you for your hard work

Finally, Thank you for updating it! I appreciate it! ^^

Thank you for updating it.

After using the cheat for few days now, i have ran to a problem, sometimes game crashes at random times, it happens usually 30minutes to 2hrs of gameplay (i activate cheats when i launch the game). I hope this is fixable, also @STiNGERR the mission called “well watch” can you make cheat for it which would enable godmode for those wells because its pretty impossible to finish the mission on “catacalysm” difficulty. Much appriciated

GUID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Log File: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\2018-01-29-00.36.16-iqor3rv0.c2v.zip
Info Type: Vermintide/LL/LaL/CL/CD

[Engine Error]: Access violation (0xc0000005) in build a3aa2af9b0ed
accessing address 26BAFFA8 from 04F0001A

This is the error

Could we get a speed cheat for this game please? I feel like I’m walking in slow-mo so it doesn’t make me want to play it.