Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Instant Wizard Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/11/2017
    Started development

• 04/11/2017
    Released trainer with 0 cheats

• 05/03/2017
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Instant Wizard Cooldown cheat added

• 05/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Someone proved that it’s possible to rig the loot dice roll by giving yourself grimoires.

1 Like

saw it with an old version of the game. but after the dlc’s they stopped working.
really really want them back

1 Like

can we add easy kills maybe?

Can not wait to see what is added next

kind of sad that this game is getting like no love beside the basic of basic

1 Like

The cheat is not working? when started the game says error code 9 unable to incialize cheats, however i don’t have antivirus and its wortking in other games (infinity)

Clear your cache

Not sure where to post this but after the latest dlc when i try to link my game to the cheats it says something about running the game in 64 bit and to make sure the game is fully updated, is this happening to anyone else or just me?

I’m getting the same error, and I deleted my cache to see if that would solve the issue. No dice. I think the update changed something in the games exe perhaps.

is it out dated cause of the new dlc ?

I got same problem! Update needed!

2 Likes

Can we get other cheats upon the update like 7 Grimoires and Insta wins? Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Cheats worked again with the Beta client. But since the very last patch of the Infinity beta, none of them are working anymore.
Also, it’d be pretty cool to get an easykill and grimoire feature!

Got this error… Any idea how to fix it?
It was working fine just the day before…

Death on the Reik DLC patch is out, none of the cheats seem to work now.

2 Likes

Yes bro, same here~ I do hope it will be up soon~

2 Likes

Same here new DLC stopped them working / causes crashes due to access violation xD

3 Likes

Same here. Since the Death on the Reik DLC the cheats are not active.

3 Likes