Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

edit: nothing saves besides completing the mission, you’ll be able to progress in the story but exp, and any chests/loot do not carry over after restarting. all cheats do work, just don’t use infinite ammo with explosive barrels because even after disabling you cant get rid of the barrel, breaking some progression in certain missions. also disabling the cheats have a 50% not disabling, not sure why.

edit2: for fast clear play as the elf and use her F skill with infinite abilities. you can clear everything :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah my first playthroughs I ran with elf.,… I kinda don’t get the point of the trainer though

I mean sure you can get through the story… but you get no loot… I mean you might as well play veteran on all of them…

Kinda sad I was soooooo excited for this trainer

1 Like

can you add some craft tools or something? thats would be great. thank you.

@STiNGERR pls ? like something we can use in game to help us ?

Game crashes immediately upon activating the infinite health cheat - hoping this can be fixed!

2 Likes

What about to save Exp.?

1 Like

Can we save Exp.?

What about the Steam version, I don’t find the file ‘‘launcher.config’’.

Follow the instruction at the top in the link, it will tell you where that is! :smile:

It should but its not at the moment, it is good for finishing story on the hardest difficulty though.

From what I tested, it crashes on occasion. make sure to be in the mission first, then activate the cheat, don’t wait to get hurt!

That’s what I do - I wait until the opening exposition of the level is finished and the party members start talking, and then activate the cheat without having gotten hurt. Crashes every time, unfortunately.

the cheats go, but at the end of the mission comes an error message

It is supposed to crash at the end, the only problem is that your progress ;exp and loot, does not save over, which is what its supposed to do. but at the moment its not, so hopefully there is a workaround for it soon.

Running the cheats makes the game unstable, I get some frame issues and in-game stuttering but other than that I am fine. Maybe try using the cheat 10 seconds after the mission started? It is possible that its not finding the right variable. Also not to make sure you disabled the “EAC” in the config and run the game in dx11 not dx12.

EAC is disabled, the game is running in DX11, and I waited for upwards of a minute after the level launched before trying to activate the cheat, but the game still crashes immediately. The option clearly trips something the game doesn’t like, but I’ve no idea what it is.

This occurred both before and after application of the Vermintide 2 patch released today on Steam.

1 Like

That’s very odd, are you using a different OS by chance? If not that then I’m not sure why you crash to be honest. :expressionless:
edit: have you tried using the app in administrator mode? and also make sure the config folder where you disabled the EAC is set to read only, maybe by chance your game is reverting it back?

And whaddya know, administrator mode fixed it.

I work in IT, and it’s always the little things that trip me up. Thanks, Charmer!

Ha-ha, glad its working for you now!