Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Argh, spoke too soon. It worked for one level, then it crashed because of the backend challenge failure (which I expected), and now it crashes whenever I start a new level and try the same thing (administrator mode, etc.).

All this for the sake of always-online.

Thanks anyway, Charmer, was nice to kick Burblespue’s ass, at least.

try to validate your game files real fast to see if anything changed then to check to see if the eac re enabled. and yes, I hate Burblespue as well!

Hm, 1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired. I wonder which file.

EAC was still disabled, though.

…and now the cheat works again. So I have to verify the game files every time I complete a level and the backend challenge fails? That’s a bit annoying. Still, one step closer to figuring out the issue, I guess.

Edit: Tried validating the files again after it started crashing again. No dice, no files fail to validate, and the game still crashes. No idea what’s causing it now. EAC still disabled, Running on DX11 (Windows 10), etc.

1 Like

unlimited ammo and instant ability work fine

game instantly crashes when activating unlimited health, was able to go through two maps before it started doing this, tried validating, running as admin etc and it just wont stop crashing on that command

same here

The cheats themselves don’t seem to be the problem but when I disable anti-cheat the game acts all weird and inevitably crashes. Did I do something wrong or is this just the game is anal about anti-cheat?

Yep, crashes on enabling unlimited health.

the mod works in the sense of yay I can beat this lvl. but as far as actually progressing in the game, its lost. would be nice if progression was able to be saved, would make the mod full functioning.

played last night and used infinty health and everything worked smoothly

decided to play some today and now the game keeps crashing when using a trainer

Failed to load cheats

Solve please =)

I can no longer find public quickplay games after using this trainer once. Am i being banned? Does anyone has the same problem?

Later will the cheat be available for farming?

Warhammer Vermintide 2 is currently at 1.0.4.2, the trainer will need to be updated then @STiNGERR

Why does this Trainer don’t let you save progress and force you to disable EAC. Cheathappens trainer works with EAC active and allow you to get lootboxes at the end.

I am little dissapointed as using trainer without aquiring lootboxes is pointless…

2 Likes

Totally agree…

First of all, the CheatHappens trainer is paid. Obviously you’re going to get premium features such as getting an actual EAC bypass instead of just being forced to disable it through a config file (which is the main reason why you have to restart the game and you cannot get any chests, nor join/find a lobby).

I am little dissapointed as using trainer without aquiring lootboxes is pointless…

No one is forcing you to use it. The creator did it in his own free time. If you want to go ruin the game for other people, go ahead and buy the CH trainer.

@Not_a_Vermintide_Dev :grinning:

No one is forcing me to use it so your obvious sentence has no sense at all. The creator did it, he delivered product, we as people who use the product as WeMod community have a right to say our opinion so there we go. Also- what is with your implication that I want to “ruin game for other people”? You pulled that out of where if I may ask? I run my private lobbies where I farm lootboxes with CH trainer so next time before you come out with any sort of “assumptions”- take a deep breath, walk outside and don’t write bullshit about other people.

And I still stand about this trainer being pointless. The goal of this game is to win match and get loot at the end. So you use that trainer to level up character and you will end up with lvl 30 char with little to not crafting mats, no gear from lootboxes.

So I ask you - what’s the point of using this trainer? For exp? Exp ends at lvl 30- whats then the usage of this trainer.

I respect creator time to give us trainer, but sadly- it’s a useless product if it can’t work with EAC. It’s not a whining, or anything, it’s simple fact. It’s loot-based game. If your trainer disables loot- its useless in my opinion.

Have a good day.

1 Like

What is the point of using any trainer? Endgame tends to be the most boring part of any game so why skip entirly to that with a trainer?

You ask people on trainers site/community what is the point of using trainers? Seriously?

To answer your question in terms of games like V2- to speed up the grind/loot.

1 Like