Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BTW, we are working on an easy EasyAntiCheat solution :shushing_face:

9 Likes

Actually you are probably right about what you are saying. If the only point of playing is to get loot then there isnā€™t much point in using a trainer that disables loot. I were talking about about an alternate reality apparently.

Ignore the hate.

@LoneStrider21 Agreed

Nice, looking foward to it. Thank you for your hard work

There is a difference between criticism and hate. Though I am harsh, I donā€™t hate anyone, I even said I respect the author work, but that doesnā€™t change the fact that in itā€™s current literation the trainer is useless. That is criticism, not hate.I am glad they are working on EAC solution though.

It isnā€™t useless, leveling up raises your power and allows you to unlock skills, and enables you to unlock better gear, that you could farm for after leveling up.

And you end up with half less gear and crafting materials vs someone who was also opening his mission chests while leveling up. And believe me later in game you need those carfting materials for rerolls, gearing your other chars, rerolling traits etc. It takes TONS of craft mats since rerolls are RNG.

You shoot yourself in foot if you use this trainer to level up as later it will force you to grind a lot more just to have mats for everything.

I know what I am talking about, having all chars at 30 and 160h in game. Without mission chests it would be chore to get good gear for Champ and Legend runs later.

Thanks @frank was wondering what was going to happen here :slight_smile:

Require an update trainer // warhammer: vermintide 2 game clear game kick not exp not item

Anyone that got this to work add me on steam GeneralMcHappyAss

As soon as i enable any cheat the game crashes. Is there a fix for this ?

Yes. Get the steam version. Or add infinity to your antivirus list

The game has been updated just a day or two after the trainer, will be looking into updating this soon. Also about the issues with not being able to complete the mission thats because the game doesnt run without internet and it checks online at the end of the mission, same goes for loot. i saw someone saying something about the trainer at CH, but thay also mentions in the readme file the same issuesā€¦ so the issue is not just with EAC but also the checks done online.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Thank you.

Yeah, sadly this doesnā€™t work for me, iā€™m on the latest steam version and iā€™ve added it to my anti-virus list and even tried disabling my anti-virus altogether but it still crashes. Is there anything else I can try?

@Kyeaxford what anti-virus are you using?

Windows security.

@Kyeaxford Windows Defender?

@Kyeaxford add infinity to windows defender exclusion list and see what happens.