Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I still can’t get the box

The game crashes as fast i try to press “play” on the WeMod application. is the vermintide patched or what causes the issue? ive disabled EAC in the appdata folder. but it still keeps crashing.

1 Like

does anyone read this one anymore
? Is it possible to use EAC thing from farcry on this game?

I hope so! I really do not want to grind more than necessary.

Yea… I already finished the game with my mage and waywalker… lvl 30

Now it’s just grinding better gear… and and playing on less enjoyed characters, normally when there’s this much silence I feel like it takes extra long as they work

aaa titles > voted stuff > popular old titles (i.e dying light) > trainers for indie games that literally don’t work the moment they come out (vermintide 2 or a better example being lords of the fallen (2 months later)> old unpopular titles

Anyone know if we can use this trainer without disabling EAC , i have seen a lot of ppl playing in public games hosting with inf skill and inf health

and dont getting kicked off , farming chests

Hopefully they will find an answer soon. We haven’t heard from the creator in a little over a week now.

Technically his 10day ago reply didn’t fix anything… so :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume this trainer is dead at this point? I was hoping to see some fixes for the anti cheat and to be able to finish runs.

Anything new about EAC bypass? You have one for FC5.

Well it was mentioned that a anti cheat was introduced or being introduced but still nothing

I just want to add that… the fatshark devs are all over this… like the last patch literally to check the integrity of anticheat… and such… so it is probably making it harder (if they working on it)

1 Like

Wish there was a working trainer since we voted for one :frowning:

The EAC that is implemented into the game, has everyone stumped. The way CheatHappens was using has been patched, and it seems that it may be impossible to get past, now.

I get that… but then

1. Remove the trainer…
  2. Give back the points we spent to make it happen
  3. Make sure it can’t be requested again…

Like I literally just have this vermintide 2 blasted in my face every time I open infinity… it’s heart breaking </3 like I remember when it was being voted for… like it flew up the charts… XD

and to add with cheathappens… you keep the xp… so you can technically farm leveled lootboxes on legendary and still get higher tier gear

I mostly agree with touch_of_chaos.

If it can’t be fixed or done that’s fine (but sad) but should at least remove the trainer so I know. Everytime I open Infinity j need to check the discussion to see if the trainer works

Infinity will tell you if this got updated

But will it tell us if it’s never going to work again XD or just linger…