Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seeing that the game updated yet again today the Dev is most likely waiting for it to calm down.
And you can guess if it’s dead if you never get a notification that it got updated

Generally updated means something new changed or fixed.

This was never working so saying there is an update is a stretch… I don’t think this trainer ever worked even day 1 unfortunately.
Should take it down if there is not a working trainer for ANY game version imo.

It did work day 1.
Until they patched it some hours later

Any working trainer for this game yet???

@Darksteel165 unfortunately no.

I can indeed confirm that this cheat worked on day 1.

But the health cheat was a bit buggy since the more damage you took the more “blurry and dark” the screen got

I hope that there will be a update one day that fixes Infinity’s problems with this game.

Do even get any levels or loot becuz its pretty pointless if i dont

It doesn’t work

@STiNGERR This cheats is useless, don’t send it. Pit money who wouldn’t?

1 Like

no real point in this when disabling the anticheat it stop all exp and items. also it crashes after every mission and if you use the unlimited hp.

Still waiting for working cheats…

Any ETA when you will release a working one that bypass EAC?

1 Like

Any ETA on working cheats?

If i actived ulimited health the game is crashing instand and otherwise the game will crash at the end of the level

Because this game doesn’t have any working cheats.

Most trainer groups have put the game on hold… cause fatshark has made it increasingly difficult to get past there eac… so I wouldn’t keep checking up on it… they will notify when it’s done

anyone can help me, i didn’t get the reward after game

Because this cheat doesn’t work. Hasn’t worked ever. By the time someone makes a working cheat no one will want to play most likely.

Will there be any updates to the trainer? god i hope so!