Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It won’t happen eac is too much of a mission to bypass

Unless vermintide 2 stops updating which chances are will happen in a year cause they like to do their dlc’s… so yeah I doubt it :slight_smile:

It’s not the mission of bypassing eac in particular.

The problem is rather the updates like you said.
If the game would just calm down for a bit.

Yeah I am fully aware of the other issues too

The fact playing solo private server with bots is now also server validated as well (which it wasn’t before)

Thing is even if it changes and updates become less frequent you still need to do server side stuff…

If everything is server sided now.
There won’t be an update. Or atleast i highly doubt it.
If you can bypass server validation then maybe

That also depends on how wemod handles it if they do handle it

Donno if you know vermintide 1 but they following the same model… 1 free dlc 2 paid and going forward

So if they just handle stock vermintide 2 then sure… but most people by dlc stuffs and with that probably would need more updates

How you Can Use the Trainer in the Game ?
Offline Modus dont Work because the Game need a Internet / Steam Connection

You can’t. Trainer doesn’t work.

How I Can Use something like Trainer , cheat engine , infinity what ever ?

@STiNGERR
can you update the Trainer ?
or is it up to date ?
i think it dont works :’(

why you can’t use this Trainer on the Offical Version

you can only use this on the Modded Version and there you dont get the XP , Loot or anything

I cant aktivate the trainer. There is always a forbidden sign!

1 Like

Update on Offical please. Pleeease

Hello , i have a problem i’ve done everything mentioned but infinity can’t load the mod to the game , and i just see why , it’s because everytime i launch the game the launch.config , rewrite the disableanticheat = true to false , so the trainer can’t load , however it works in the modded version but we get no loot or exp , is there a way to fix or update this ?

I don’t think they are ever going to (or able to?) make a working mod for this.

The problem with the normal version of the game is that they changed everything to be server side which makes it unable to be edited or changed so it is literately impossible to update this to work anymore.

1 Like

Please uptade on! :frowning: eac bypass doesn’t work :frowning:

If I use these cheats just for toying around, will I still be able to play with friends without the cheats?

Sucks to see nobody is working on the trainer. They update way too much.

yea plz update

1 Like

AUG 29 2018
There are no trainers for your game version

1 Like