Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

will there be an update for this game?

1 Like

@STiNGERR Please update, I joined for this particular game and want to continue using this service :slight_smile:

I would love to vote for it to be updated or something, is that possible?

1 Like

it’s possible to have an update ? Thank you.

1 Like

No word whether it’ll be possible or not?

bug not fixe :confused: crash…

Please use the image to request an update, and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Overheat cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi everyone i’m new here :slight_smile:
so i downloaded the Trainer and i run into a Probleme it says that i’m running the 32 bit it version of the game and the Trainer is mad for 64 bit
is there anyway i can change the game to 64 bit btw i have win 10 x64 bit
can anyone Help me
ty in Advance

Not sure what that is popped up for me too recently and a lot of other people too !
Idk try to start the game first and with it running back out to desktop and click play in wemod after. Did that to me on borderlands enhanced edition and it worked

Not sure if you can do that with this game cuz have to disable EAC

thx for the fast reply
it works now

Is there a way to save my progress? Its kind of boring playing the same level and same characters all the time. I want to unlock new characters and be able to open up challenge chests without losing all progress and having to restart. There is no point to this trainer until you can actually make any progress.

Why dont the game save automatically ? Wemod has nothing to do with blocking save games
How bout manually save the game ? In all 172 comments I have not seen one where the game was not saving for others

How do I do a manual save? The game will force me to quit after trying to open a challenge chest, getting the “backend did not accept challenge response” or whatever it says. When I relaunch, all progress made has been gotten rid of.

I tried to use it, but when I click in “Play” it open the game but WeMod show’s a messagebox: These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version.

What should I do in this case?

Start the game manually and then click play in the WeMod app :slight_smile:

I tried using yesterday and forgot to disable Easy Anti-Cheat. I was permanently banned .-.

Damm that sucks. That’s why we emphasize to make sure you disable anti cheat and make sure your off line
I think we post every day about trainers are made for single player use only

This should be fixed now.

Don’t know if it is working but unless you wanna play for fun you can’t level up, get loot or progress in the modded realm. While I understand the need for EAC for multiplayer, why the hell is it on in solo/private games as well? They worried I might cheat an ruin the game for my party of bots?

2 Likes