WARNO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

any chance of getting this working in army generals and operations please …all solo

7 Likes

another cheats place already has it done your just gonna have to use them as MRantifun aint doing anything for AG or operations ever

4 Likes

where?

1 Like

beats bappen just change the the b to a C and a H your not allowed to give out other trainer makers sites i don’t think and the place aint free like wemod

1 Like

thx bro,MAF doesn’t want to spend any effort on warno, so we have to look for other alternatives

4 Likes

It’s genuinely shocking how WeMod is just blatantly ignoring and ■■■■■■■■ on the community of such a major wargame. You’ve got 10k+ players on this game alone and you’re basically telling us to get ■■■■■■. Just wild man.

4 Likes

We are so sorry to hear you feel this way. The feedback has been forwarded.

I genuinely hope it doesn’t fall on deaf ears. Nobody here is coming at this from a bad place, it’s just glaringly obvious that this particular game is being ignored, and has been for some time. I remember months ago when a moderator came on here and said that a consensus had been made to stick to cheats on skirmish mode because it was supposedly the mode most players played, on this and other similar games, and that went over about as well as an open slap to the face. Most players don’t play skirmish mode. The biggest draw to games like Warno, the Wargame series or Steel Division 2 is the Army General mode, which allows you to fight large campaigns at the battalion level, whether historical battles like in Steel Division or the alternate history created for Warno. It’s most certainly not the skirmish mode, which is why everyone in here is so frustrated, because it’s blatantly obvious that the developers here aren’t familiar with these games and think they’re just like other RTS’s, when they’re actually a hybrid wargame and RTS.

8 Likes

It seems Fling has a standalone mod/trainer on his website. seems like its for more than just skirmish mode.

Num 1 – Edit Requisition Points
Num 2 – Infinite Units
Num 3 – Infinite Fuel
Num 4 – Infinite Ammo
Num 5 – Army General Mode: Infinite Action Points
Num 6 – Set Game Speed

4 Likes

gunna go take a look see, since the monopoly here doesn’t look into the community very well. AG mode is the best thing since bread. However them AI be on something else from time to time.

1 Like

OMG, this is working fine. Thanks Fling!

PS - Please mods, hand over this game to Fling.

1 Like

Fling released for this game yesterday, which supports AG. Although there is still no God mode, it makes me feel like there are still people paying attention to this game. I still choose MAF for SD2 because there is God mode, but I still don’t understand why MAF not willing to spend a little energy on this game? It really confuses me a lot

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you all. I want to let you know that the team will make some changes at some point this week.

5 Likes

The WARNO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Requisition Points cheat added
  • Infinite Units cheat added
  • Infinite Ammo cheat added
  • Infinite Fuel cheat added
  • Army General Mode: Infinite Action Points cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes
7 Likes

We can finally use Fling now!!Tanks Fling!!

2 Likes

Hope there will be an “Infinity Morale” option in the future.

2 Likes

Hey, I know we’ve been a bit rough but I can assure you it comes from our passion for both wemod and the game. We really do appreciate you all attending to our concerns and updating the cheats to work with army general, and seriously thanks so much for this update!

now if we could get a godmode cheat >:)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

thank god thanks for doing that other trainer makers were starting to start making there cheats work for AG and operations I was a bit annoyed when you guys wouldn’t. God mode would be nice if possible but for now Thank you

1 Like

yeap, Many people hope to add the God mode, but anyway, at least now is a good start