WARNO Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, thanks for the mod. but can you please make it work on the Operations as well and maybe unlimited health unit?

thank you

5 Likes

want unit god mode for warno

4 Likes

can you update a god mod for all player unit? red dragon have this feature

5 Likes

I wonder if this will ever get an update to operations mode

2 Likes

same…
MR ANTIFUN!

2 Likes

Since the recent update, Unlimited Fuel isn’t working in skirmish or Army General. Unlimited Requestion Points and Unlimited Ammo are workingin both. Unlimited Deployable Units is working in skirmish but not in Army General.
Is anyone else seeing this too?

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun Can we get an update to Warno now that the Army General mode is out?

5 Likes

Yes.
Unlimited Fuel doesn’t activate.

Addition or compatibility for Army General would be nice, similar to Steel Division 2 :green_heart:

6 Likes

Also,you can`t use Unlimited Deployable Units when you load a saved Skirmish,please fix it,since friendly AIs usually attacked and then waste their units,you really need more units to help them to win.

2 Likes

The WARNO cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Will the cheats be available for army general at some point?

7 Likes

And what is the point of this update if what was needed was not introduced into the game? we don’t need trainers for the re-shooting mode, we need cheats for operations and the army general, and please tell me why we didn’t get them again? What is the problem?

6 Likes

for the love of god update for army general mode and operations not for skirmish

5 Likes

Please explain what needs to be done for you to expand the functionality for generals? You can see that the community is unhappy with the lack of feedback. If this is not possible, you could just write about it. Thank you.
UDP. For users, simply check the Flag for the creator’s latest patch note so that moderators will pay attention to it.

3 Likes

Incorrect. Moderators have no involvement in trainer updates or trainer queues at all. It won’t change anything.

Abusing the flagging system to report anything that is not a violation of the community guidelines can result in your account getting silenced.

Learn how trainer updates work in the help documents here: https://support.wemod.com/docs/game-queue.

1 Like

The trainer developers do not have the time to read every single thread in the community.

They have thousands of trainers between them. Reading all of the threads would mean they get no time to sleep, rest, or spend time with their families. There are not enough hours in the day to go through the thread for every single one of the thousands of trainers they have. They are human beings with lives, not robots.

Again, see how trainer updates work here: https://support.wemod.com/docs/game-queue.

1 Like

The answer was given twice (and now thrice) in four minutes.

1 Like

The trainer is designed for skirmish mode. This decision stems from feedback indicating a preference for this mode over others in similar games. Rather than multiple postings, consolidate your requests into a single post. It is important to note that spamming will not result in additional game modes being added. MAF needs to see that there is sufficient support for other game modes before he spends time recreating the entire trainer for other game modes.

Please be advised that misuse of the report function or excessive posting may result in restricted access to the forums.

3 Likes

alright could we please get the trainer for generals mode and operations thanks

9 Likes

I’ll try to summarize if I may?

WARNO now has an Army General mode, similar to other Eugen tiltles like Steel Division 2.

Since that is likely the go-to play mode for singleplayer, compatibility for that would be super nice.

God mode appears to be a good addition instead of unit spamming with the unlimited units.

Did I miss anything? :blush:

11 Likes