Wartales Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Wartales cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

thank you for the update. the mouse over doesn’t work after we got some knowledge point. the others are work nicely so far

Hey there. As of 28/05/22 most cheats now seem to work for me except the ‘add money’ one, even after saving and reloading.

it worked for me restart the game and try add money again it should work.

God mode doesn’t work when you enter a battle with 2 other parties involved, it will give “god mode” effect to your ally but not to your group.

Hello,

There was a small update yesterday and now some functions don’t work, including changing item stack size.

Can we get an update?

Thank you!

This is the only cheat I’m having problems with as well… the changing stack size… it hasn’t worked at all for the last couple of days…

1 Like

@Matt2matth 's issue from the 29th of may is still a problem. Are we getting a fix for that anytime soon?

I’m also having an issue with the stack size not increasing.

This also showed up when I quit the game. I’ve never seen this before.

Can we get an update?

The Wartales cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thanks for your excellent work!

However, the problem mentioned before by MarvelousCake52 still occasionally happens: the “Edit Mouse Hover Item Quantity” cheat does not work; neither save&load, nor reopen the game, and the trainer could 100% solve the problem. Could you have a look at it?

Possible oddball solution. I ran into this issue when I hired my 7th war party member, where the game stopped allowing me to set the quantities of items in my inventory, no matter what I tried to do. However, as it was a new game, I hadn’t picked up the ‘Career Plans’ out of the Knowledge window. When I added that Knowledge to my party, the quantity settings worked again.

I don’t know if it was specifically that selection of ‘Career Plans’ that made it work. I’ll have to experiment some to figure out if it was the case, or if adding another knowledge item would have worked the same if it gets stuck again. Hard to experiment with an ironman save…

Item editor is not working atm

For those having issues with the item count cheat here is how to get it working.

The way that almost always works is after hitting the key while mousing over the item drag it to a different inventory slot. You should se the amount change at this point. You will have to drag it after each different item. You can’t just increase them all then drag them all. It will only register on the last one you did. (Note: there can be a slight delay in activation so give it half a second before you try dragging it.)

If this fails to work (it bugs out sometimes) then the best thing to do is to change scenes. For example go to your camp or leave the smithy. After doing so the method above should work.

If that fails to get it working save, quit, and relaunch.

I’m on the Woodcutter’s quest where you pick a side to fight on. 1) god mode doesn’t seem to work, 2) one-hit kills affects enemies and my characters alike. Please fix.

Trainer needs updating after newest update. Super Carrying Capacity is definitely broken don’t know what else yet (just started a new game to test new update)

1 Like

You seriously don’t need one hit kill when you can use skill points to up your stats damage to one hit kill. God mode works fine, you’ll lose health but won’t die, you’ll just hang at 1hp.

You have a pro account, you have the ability to boost the request to get updated.