Was sent here for achievement unlocking?

You can call me Cincinnasti. I mainly pc game but own all 3 xbox consoles for the only game you should own a xbox for. Which is Halo. I use to mod the orginal halo 2 on xbox. I had people offer to help with xbox 360 unlocking achivements. I don’t trust anyone enough to do it correctly. So I was sent here. I don’t have a molded console. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

To mod achievements is quite easy, all you require is a USB/Your profile and access to the achievement unlocker on Horizon.

1. Transfer your profile to a USB
  2. Put the USB in your PC
  3. Load up Horizon
  4. Find your profile
  5. Open it up in the achievement unlocker
  6. Unlock what ever achievements you want
  7. Save and resign again just to be sure
  8. Take out your USB and put it back into your 360

There is a chance you can get banned and/or your gamescore reset.

You will need to subscribe to diamond if you wish to mod achievements. A tutorial can be found here how to mod your achievements using Horizon: https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/127685-Horizon-l-How-to-Mod-Your-Xbox-360-Achievements-Avatar-Color-and-More!

You can unlock achievements with Horizon but you’d first need to purchase Diamond in order to do that.

If you don’t feel like spending any money, you can try Velocity which is a program made by one of our own. It is not actively updated (to my knowledge) so I can’t guarantee you won’t run into problems, however I’ve successfully unlocked achievements with this program pretty recently.

Make a decision about which tool you’d like to use and I can help you from there but it’s my personal opinion that you completely ignore the urge to unlock achievements as such behavior is likely to cause a ban. Is unlocking achievements really worth getting your account banned? It’s not for me to say.

Thank you all for your replies. I will look into them. It is just for Halo Reach I need 9 achievements for some maps/gametypes that are not in any of the playlists. Halo 3 I need 1 which is the annual halo 4 ghosts[[Sad thing is I just did it on MCC ]]lol. ODST i need 10 for the firefights.