Wasteland 3 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Wasteland 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Wasteland 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 100 Unit Health
2. Add 50 Unit Action Points
3. Add Skill Points
4. Subtract Skill Points
5. Add Attribute Points
6. Subtract Attribute Points
7. Add Perk Points
8. Subtract Perk Points
9. Unlimited XP
10. Unlimited Money
11. Unlimited Ammo
12. Drain Unit Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/02/2020
    Started development

• 09/02/2020
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 09/04/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/17/2020

• 07/19/2021

• 09/14/2021

• 10/06/2021

• 11/04/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hopefully you can fix the 999 unlimtied so that it works better with the game. One press 1 point would work much better.

The Wasteland 3 (PC) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I am having a problem with some of the mods. The skill points, Attribute Points and Perk Points ain’t working… please fix it.

The trainer only adds the Perk points to the 6th character and the Skill and Attribute points to the character in the 5th slot. When trying to subtract Perk points, it actually subtracted from the 3rd slot so now it’s negative and wouldn’t add points. Everything else works so far.

I have the game through gamepass with windows and when i open up wemod it tells me this is an incompatible trainer… idk if its cause the game just released that they updated it and it already doesnt work? or maybe because i have the specific version? but i have used this on other games i have via gamepass and it works fine?

EDIT: if you reassign the keys to something the game doesnt use and you hover over the character for ALL the cheats, it works fine even though it says incompatible.

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

3 Likes

Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work properly. It activates, but you still lose ammo and have to reload.

yea the ammo doesnt work, everything else is fine, if your having issues with the skill and attribute points you have to change the select character to something else or turn them off, thats what i did, since it uses the numpad to switch characters and remember to hover over the character not click on them, only click on a character when done adding or subtracting points

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Been having problems with the unlimited xp in the windows store version. Have it activated the whole time when I’m earning xp and have tried several variations of activating it and deactivating to try and get results. The version I have downloaded I will add is from the pc game pass.

1 Like

Will also add that anything that should be adding to a character like xp, skill, attributes, and whatever the other one is are not working but everything else is fine.

2 Likes

I have been having similar problems to Razoron. I too am using the windows store version. Wemod is saying its out of date and use at my own risk. I really love this trainer and I am hoping there is an update soon! Thanks to the devs for their hard work on the trainer.

2 Likes

I’m using windows edition of the game and the cheats aren’t working. hope you can get to an update soon

2 Likes

None of them work with the current windows store version. Hoping for an update soon. Thank you for doing this!

Hi is it me or are all cheat not working at all I follow the instructions as said but nothing happen

So made a comment about 2 months ago and haven’t seen any form of update since October. Are you planning on still supporting this?

1 Like

It would be great if it’s still supported - also a God-Mode / Invulnerability would be nice. It is possible, because the Fling-Trainer got it on board.

1 Like

Some cheats are working but most of them just cause the game to crash (Win10 Store)

1 Like

Thanks for the info everybody! It should be added to the list soon.