Wasteland Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wasteland Survival
This is the official discussion topic of the Wasteland Survival Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Thirst
2. No Hunger
3. Super Damage
4. Unlimited Backpack Items
5. Unlimited Durability

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First load into game world and move a bit then activate cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/19/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wasteland Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Esta buenisimo, igual tengo un problema, el trainer no lo puedo ā€œdesactivarā€ , por ende no puedo obtener un item roto (pistola Colt para una mision) estando asi WeMod apagado.
Alguna solucion?

ā€œThis is great, I still have a problem, the trainer can not ā€œdeactivateā€, so I can not get a broken item (Colt gun for a mission) being WeMod off.
Any solution?ā€

Sometimes games are weird, I would progress through that mission without the cheats and then re enable them :slightly_smiling_face:

Also in the future, please post in English. Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, Unlimited Durability donā€™t work anymore.
I used it yesterday and it was ok but today they donā€™t work.

Thanks in advance for your help and continue, I like you.

Can someone add stamina / golden coins? Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello, this is just for suggestions please read through itā€¦
First off maybe an update? the version of wasteland survival is now 0.0.15 and I was wondering if maybe MrAntiFun could look into new cheats, maybe look into unlimited durability for the armor, its possible and we can do it but of course, the only reason we use trainers is cause we are lazy. Maybe look into a specific item durability changer. Also, can you maybe look into backpack item number changer, for instance changing the wood stack to however much you want (20 to 999, etc) Maybe look into a damage changer, I know there is currently super damage but I was thinking maybe a system where we can add 100 damage per keybind press or something of the sort? There are currently 3,008 members that play wasteland survival and so I think they would all enjoy a new update as well. I also think that maybe MrAntiFun could look into glitched crafting, like when you press on something you can complete like (Motorcycle, Radio Tower, etc) you could complete it without having the items, or maybe a creative mode type crafting system where you can automatically craft without having the items. I was also thinking maybe you could look into a way to get coins I know this will be hard so I donā€™t mind at all if you cant find a way to do it. Maybe auto-upgrade (upgrade floors, doors, windows, etc) instantly without the requirements. Finally, maybe you could look into stamina, maybe find a way to have it stays at the current amount or a way to gain, or not use stamina at all when running, these are all options on the IOS version on iosgods.com so most might not be possible because that is ios and is a lot easier to exploit, please just read through this whole thing and maybe make some suggestions and try them out.

3 Likes

hi donā€™t bother the comment above me just pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and fkn plsssssssssss add unlimited Energi and also the guy who made the cheats i donā€™t even know how he missed such a feature in the first place ā€¦ just add energy plsssssssssssssss

hey antifun,can you please add easy chest and ulimited energy if it works

thank you

I suggest adding unli health, move speed and that it doesnt cap at 20 since some items can stack to more.

Unlimited Durability doesnā€™t work anymore :expressionless:

Or adding unlimited stamina because most people use wemod to be able to finish a game fast but without inf stamina then it takes almost just as long

Yo Bro Please Add God Mode I beg of you even if your done with modding this game please do this for me(ā˜žļ¾Ÿćƒ®ļ¾Ÿ)ā˜žā˜œ(ļ¾Ÿćƒ®ļ¾Ÿā˜œ)

The mods all turn themselves off after activated, Iā€™m not sure what to do about it?

Are you using the legit steam store version if the game ?
Not trying to use it online? Itā€™s for singleplayer use only.
Should be working fine

I have the Epic version of the ark, and I only play singleplayer. could epic be the problem?

This thread is not for ARK. You need to post in the correct thread.

whoops sorry but yes i am using the steam version of wasteland ,so I need to put steam on offline mode to use the mods? thank you.

Cheats are a great help for play and fun, but add an energy cheat or coins, or both.

1 Like

need ulimited energy and coins too please thanks