Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

With loads of people getting this game free now this game might get a lot of traffic now.

Hey @Jevnaker. Thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Yes, probably.
But the game was free on Uplay. This trainer here is designed for the Steam version of the game, not the Uplay version. If you got the game from Uplay then you need to use the trainer specifically designed for the Uplay version of the game, not this Steam one.

Ok i didn’t notice since i have watch dogs 1 on steam but it auto starts uplay. p.s. also im not pro anymore but i have no idea on how to remove it.

When I press F8 it automatically turns off and I don’t get any research points.

that works in watch dogs 2 pirate?

We do not support the theft of games, we do not support illegal activity of any kind, nor do we make trainers to deliberately work with stolen games. No trainer provider anywhere on the internet will deliberately make trainers for them, mainly being because it will turn game developers against legit cheating communities and for economical reasons.

You can try it. But there is no guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all. If it doesn’t, we won’t be updating it to do so. If you want a trainer that works perfectly, you will need to purchase the game to help the developers feed their families.

More information about why nobody makes trainers for stolen games: No support for cracked games?.

1 Like

Unlimited money does not work in watch dogs 2 steam trainer. Please help. When I click unlimited money my character becomes happy and says somethign but my money isnt there

As stated by another user to you on Discord, spend some money after using the cheat.

Also stated in this thread by another user:

Enjoy the game with WeMod. :slight_smile:

the unlimited battery cheat and the add followers cheat does not work for me

Hey, I’m having issues with this, I’ve disabled eac in steam and ubi, restarted my pc and tried running it from a shortcut, what else could be causing an issue? Cheers

Welcome to the community @abnormal6391. :slight_smile:

Please be more specific about what your issue is. Such as what happens and what error messages you get. There are a million things that can go wrong on PCs, so always be as descriptive as possible.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

unlimited health, ammo, and research turn off instantly after turning them on, therefore they are broken. :frowning:

4 Likes

i have the same problem too

2 Likes

Me too; I was going to play through it again and try to 100% :frowning:
I’m sure it will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone help me please. I had the trainer working fine for a few weeks up until today. Anti cheat is disabled via launch options and when it loads I get the message in-game to say anticheat is disabled. Steam version. When I click play I get “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.” The game then proceeds to launch normally but without wemod.

1 Like

I also have received the message "Watch_Dogs2 is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below. "-eac_launcher -launcher_restarted " in steam.

can we get undetected cheat in the game to.
:slight_smile:

Whenever I get shot my game immediately crashes, I think the unlimited health option is broken. I hope its fixed soon.

Is there any way someone can add in an undetected cheat and infinite car health cheat?