Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Mehboob sure is
http://store.steampowered.com/app/447040/Watch_Dogs_2/?snr=1_7_15__13

Yes i know which is why i told you to get steam version because cracked versions are outdated amd some cheats will not work.

1 Like

well i m sorry to say that i don’t have any credit card or other methods to purchise it from store i m also using cracked version many games i used cracked infinity cheats are working fine on other games but ghost recon wild lands & watch dogs 2 cheats not working as others work @STN

Why are you tagging me? I can’t do anything about it.

Hello,
I have a few issues with the cheats, unlimited health, stealth , umlinited battery and unlimited money doesn’t work. when you try to turn it on it goes off. Also the game won’t launch from WeMod I have to launch the the game then go back to the Wemod application and click plan then im able to turn on the cheats that work for now which are Unlimited ammo and and Ignore research points. I have already disable Anti cheats.

Get latest steam or uplay version

Is there any way you can stop “death from car explosions”?

Don’t stand next to a exploding car?

@N1ceToMeetYou Good Point.

You shouldn’t die from car explosions and you don’t but the game bugs out because it’s scripted. You are supposed to die from explosion but you don’t

@STN True.

Yeah I get that you don’t die but the game resets like you died. And it’s not just car explosions, it’s also grenades. I just wanted to know if there was anything you guys could do about that.
also
@N1ceToMeetYou if you’re just going to be a smartass and not say anything remotely helpful, I really don’t care for your input.

You nick is very ironic, why you always being a smartass? :rofl:

1 Like

@STN Lol

But you cared about my input after all you responded to it.

@STN I don’t know. Just worked out perfectly

Maybe change name to mr.mean. ??

Ptondo. I repeat it for you again.

It’s N1ceToMeetYou not IAmANicePerson

1 Like

He just likes to say nice to meet you but he is a meanie

1 Like

true

think this need an update i cant get the trainer to work in the game :frowning: