Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still not working for me. EAC disabled, but the toggles are not working in Infinnity.

Read trainer notes. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

^Do this until it works. Thereā€™s no issue with the trainer.

1 Like

Thank you. I needed to hit the play button in Infinnity after the game is launched. Thank you very much for your great work.

1 Like

I have done as required, I disabled anti cheat and then I launched the game, LAGGY, quit , play the game without infinity, spot on 60fps, no lag, is there any reason for this???

I need some help. When I launch the game I have eac disabled on everything and it connects to the splash screen not the game. Also the game never even opens when the splash screen gos away

Run the game yourself then attach infinity.

it will not launch anymore. I tried pressing the play button through steam and it wont launch.

Donā€™t think itā€™s an infinity issue then.

Ok ,

Only cheat that still works (visable working) is the Unlimited battery option . The rest of the cheats do not work anymore. Esp the health cheat is very irritatingā€¦ I still die :slight_smile:

Get steam or uplay version

I have the uplay version. Still not working. Trying the disable cheat thing . Also tried to run in admin mode

I canā€™t seem to activate any cheats on the trainer. Did not have any error message pops out. Currently using the cracked version of the game, currently the game ver is Gold Edition v 1.17. Any help? Is it because the outdated trainer or it cannot be used on the Gold Edition one?

Ubisoft added easy anti cheat,which disables the cheats.

So guys i need help, everytime i star the game the infinity doesnā€™t let me use the cheats i have disabled Easy anti cheat and it still does not let me use the cheats

What is the error?

there is no error it just doesnā€™t let me click or enable the options it just shows a stop symbol.

Click Play

Even when i do that and get fully in the game it still does it.

Keep spamming it.

It will not work until you have disabled EAC. Read my second post and until you see the message in game, eac hansā€™t been disabled

but it DID show me the message.