Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can someone help me please. I had the trainer working fine for a few weeks up until today. Anti cheat is disabled via launch options and when it loads I get the message in-game to say anticheat is disabled. Steam version. When I click play I get “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.” The game then proceeds to launch normally but without wemod.

1 Like

I also have received the message "Watch_Dogs2 is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below. "-eac_launcher -launcher_restarted " in steam.

can we get undetected cheat in the game to.
:slight_smile:

Whenever I get shot my game immediately crashes, I think the unlimited health option is broken. I hope its fixed soon.

Is there any way someone can add in an undetected cheat and infinite car health cheat?

Btw, the better stealth cheat doesn’t work in game
Enemies can detect both you and your portable rc car and helicopter

wemod can make option that al timers are frezing mision need time 4 min that wil comleet the mission tnx

can you please bring out an update of the mod.

We do not take update requests in the forum. That would be an extremely messy and disorganised system.
See how it works here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

I love to suggestion no cooldown on the abilities like unlimited police calls and unlimited gang fight calls
pls thx!

does the better stealth work like invisibility does in watch dogs legion the enemies can’t see you and won’t attack you even while youre in the car they can see you does it work like that?

highly doubt this will get updated…

Bwahahaha

I did all the required steps before launching the game. I have unlimited health, ammon and no reload. I had a grenade thrown at me and the character glitched out because I died while i was being shot at 1000x not dying. shortly after game froze on me.

watch dogs needs freeze mission timer on wemod because the fat girl mission where the bunker is rigged with bomb is short time

it works just like that :slight_smile:

update

Trying to use this on the Steam version but it doesn’t work. I’ve added the command line argument to Steam and Ubisoft, doesn’t work because the WeMod app says I need to launch the game through the app. I’ve made a shortcut and added the command line argument to that, doesn’t work doesn’t work because the WeMod app says I need to launch the game through the app. I’ve done all that and launched the game through the WeMod app and the app says “We’re having trouble loading the mods into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing HELP for more info.” The help button takes me to a page that doesn’t help.
When I launch the game it says EasyAntiCheat is not installed so… I don’t know

A cheating trainer for the game similar to GTA does not have “close wanted” function, i doubt it has any player who can accept it.
another point is the game has ton of pizzle that need players to reach some kind of high place as example: the top of building, why don’t you just put “super jump” or “flying” ability into your trainer?

I am also having the same issue. It’s pretty frustrating. Anybody have a work-around? I have otherwise come to accept that maybe my Steam version is not compatible at this point or the trainer needs an update.