Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Turn off unlimited health. It seems to be a bug with that.

how do i add -eac_launcher to the properties inside the uplay app

Hey can anyone tell me why unlimited health affects everything and not just me

Hello @ViXiTy.

This has already been addressed several times in this thread, which you can locate using the search button.

See here: Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay - #87 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

yo the launch parameter dont work

i did what you told me to do with the launch para but it STILL wont work wtf

Where did you get your copy of the game from?

Uplay? Uplay+? Steam? Cracked/pirated?

uplay+

You will likely need to own the game by purchasing it, rather than renting it as part of your Uplay+ subscription.
Ubisoft changed the way their Uplay+ service works not too long ago, which affects whether trainers (regardless of where you get them from) can or cannot inject into those games.

If your forced to turn off the game’s anti cheat which people shove down my throat as the only solution on the OFFICIAL forums, you need to get rid of easy anti cheat in watch dogs 2 entirely. at this point disabling anti cheat for single player is preffered, because it pisses me off how often it flags ITS OWN DEBUG HELP FILES in the bin and bin plus folders. If Easy Anti-Cheat corrupts its own files when run alongside its game and you cannot turn it off, thats a broken useless game, thank god i got it for free or else i would have refunded it immediatly.

There’s nothing WeMod can do about the content that is bundled into other non-WeMod software. Asking WeMod to permanently remove Ubisoft’s anticheat is the equivalent of asking an ice cube not to melt on the sun.
As for the EAC flagging its own files - that’s a bug report that you need to send to Ubisoft, not WeMod. Though if you pr game is cracked rather than purchased, I can see why this may be happening to you.

Follow the instructions correctly and you’ll be fine, it takes (me) about 15 to 20 seconds to do this. If you’re not sure how to do this, just ask and someone will clarify the instructions for you. :slight_smile:

Why would you think just because an old anticheat flags the games own files, that it equates to piracy? I got it for free through Uplay deals, and furthermore, i said that because half the time all ubisoft’s forums say is “disable multiplayer/the anti cheat” and if i went to the official support, they would either give me a copy paste bot reply, or just not bother, but i suppose i can try anyways,thanks for the suggestion, also, your cheat listing for watch dogs 2 lists the following as “required reading”. “Press Play to launch the game with cheats. If you start the game outside of WeMod, be sure to set launch parameters to “-eac_launcher” to be able to use the cheats.” i press play, and regardless, it doesint work whether i press play on WeMod or Uplay. and using the command line arugment to disable it doesint work either, it just says it stopped working and crashes immediatly.

Because software crackers change and add their own shady, malicious rubbish to existing game files. Such as crypto miners to steal your CPU power and electricity to mine bitcoin for them, or spyware to collect your personal data to sell to ad companies, and so on. So that when it gets flagged by something you’ll probably think “oh it’s just a Ubisoft game file, it’s safe”. Even software crackers need to make a living somehow, it’s not like Ubisoft is going to thank and pay them for cracking their software.

• Please share a screenshot showing where you added the command line argument.
  • Does the game crash even without using WeMod?

i tried that and it never works. It either ctd with or without Wemod turned on or the stupid anti-cheat keeps flagging a debug help.dll file which makes it impossible to ever start up in the first place.

update:heres 2 screenshots to prove that yes, my game crashes even if i disable the anti cheat and the easy anti cheats message of it flagging its own files when tis a file used to debug something, thats it. and as far as i know, easy anti cheat is so dumb that when it runs with the game its intended to run with, it corrupts the debug file which makes the game essentially flag itself and never let me play. disable/delete the file? hmmm nope,crashed instantly. leave it alone and let it sort itself out? nope. “suspicous system files” and it wont run. The reason i went here instead of ubisoft support is because i expect 99.99% of the time, they will send me a canned bot response thats read off a script that implies user error or that it’s my systems fault regardless of what i SEE the game’s own anti-cheat doing it with my EYES.

Also, i don’t see a way to edit the .exe file itself to turn off the launcher. This is screenshot proof of the game breaking without WeMod.

Hello!
I moved your post here from another thread, looks like you posted it in the wrong place. :slight_smile:

Since this is a game issue, there’s little we can do. We do not have the tools to look further into this, whereas Ubisoft does.

The only thing we can suggest is to verify the game files, in case something in the game files has become corrupted. Which would be the fault of the Windows operating system, not yourself, WeMod nor Ubisoft. Corruption happens randomly and for no apparent reason at all. Verifying the game files will fix any corruption for you, if that’s the case here. Here’s how to do it: Verifying game files in Ubisoft Connect PC | Ubisoft Help.

heck my ark server is full “no battle eye” because ALL anticheat has issues with corrupted game files and false flags that admins/mods think can’t possibly be a mistake
my steam account has a false vac ban but everyone I speak to treats VAC like it is an infallible god despite us as humans being unable to make ANYTHING perfect
an that anti-miner dude F…K YOU:
what do I do when I am sleeping? I F**KING MINE WHAT ELSE?
I bought this 200$ gpu for more fps and graphics why shouldn’t I drop the core clock to minimum and get a wildly easy source of effortless income that doesn’t raise my temps over 70c?
yes if I drop the core clock the temps go down and hashrate goes up and otherwise the stupid fan is basically OFF under 55c anyway so ANY mild load barely trips the main fan to START
but my username was chosen cause well: F…K ANTICHEAT
only humans can currently be 100% sure if an act is cheating or not. No “easy” solution works well enough to remove human review despite them trying to
and wow ubisoft Bundles software that directly damages the game files it tries to protect and they claim it isn’t the included software’s fault? umm F…K ubisoft then too
I guess I gotta get “no uplay” and “no steam” cracks just to make my 100% legal games work 100% of the time with 0% false cheat bans or singleplayer-only cheating consequences
heck the only time cheating hurts ANYONE is in PVP
co-op should be fully approved to “cheat” if you enjoy playing as way more OP than the base game

1 Like

The cheats don’t work, the game gets stuck at a black screen where normally the intro starts playing. Hitting play from ubisoft normally starts the game but when doing so from wemod, its stuck at a black screen with nothing happening in the task manager either. Please update!

is it possible to add teleport to waypoint cheat and game speed cheat that would be sick

you have to press play in wemod for it to work dont start ur game from ubisoft launch it from wemod it works :))

I have the same problem when I start the game with WeMod, I bought it on Ubisoft not Ubisoft Uplay+

1 Like

Did you ever get this fixed? launching from WeMod loads the game, it essentially minimizes it, and when i click back into it, it’s a black screen and nothing happens

1 Like