Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is there a way to have this work on the Uplay+ version of the game?

Thanks!

1 Like

You can manually link the uplay+ EXE following these instructions. New trainer may be required though :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When I do that, I immediately get a “Having trouble starting or finding your opened game” message

When launching manually please make sure to add -eac_launcher to the properties inside the uPlay app :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It is

Can we get this trainer for Uplay+

This may be a game that requires a separate trainer as I don’t see the uPlay+ exe in the folder. I’ll see about getting it added for voting :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: Now available to vote for in the WeMod app!

is there a possible fix to get this working with uplay+ in the mean time?

I dont think so. Will need a whole new trainer made for the + exe version

Work fine for me

The trainer works for the uplay + exe version ?

hey the unlimited health need to be fix because when you use it all the people have it no just you

4 Likes

Same Problem shadowwolfark mentioned. Unlimited health makes the Player and all NPC Invincible.

1 Like

I cant make it work for uplay + :expressionless:
Based on votes, i dont think we will get trainer for uplay anytime soon + :frowning:

Hang in there, each vote bumps it higher up the to-do list.
Use your referral link, found in your WeMod desktop app, to refer your friends who play this game to come here and vote too. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, feel free to grab some freebies from here while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

@MrAntiFun Please fix “Unlimited health”. It makes everyone invulnerable, not just you.
Thanks!!

1 Like

so im running a cracked version of WD2 and tryna use the trainer but whenever i activate a cheat it auto turns off. I’ve done -eac_launcher, I’ve made easyanticheat read-only and made them both run as admin could I get some help

Cracked games will have compatibility issues with other software, such as trainers, mods and DLCs. There is no fix for this.

More information:

So…is the exe in the Bin folder or bin_plus folder? as neither one works. And I had to use F… trainer to get it playable.

To find the correct .exe easier:

1. Launch the game.
  2. Open Task Manager.
  3. Right click the game’s process.
  4. Click Open File Location (may or may of need to click “Expand” first).
  5. The highlighted file in the window that just appeared is the .exe.
1 Like