Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So there was an update for the game…
For me two things does not work.
These are the not working mods:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Battery
(Stealth is unstable)

Game hasn’t been updated yet for me.

I don’t actually remember seeing an update bit I have issues with health and battery also

When the new DLC came out (No compromise i think is the title) there was a little update.
Like money trucks came in (that you can rob).
There also was some little changes and tweaks.

Game hasn’t updated for me so i can’t do anything yet. Maybe it’s delayed or something for the vanilla game.

Try verify files or something

When do you expect to get the trainer updated?

Maybe it’s a dlc specific update? You know, no changes for vanilla but added stuff with dlc?

Part of the update was free

Health dont work but everything else does thanks

Where it says: Available Cheats, you do not have to write: ignore research points.

I don’t get what you mean
Edit: Oh now I do. Ahh right STN forgot to add the ignore research points at the top. Nice find!

1 Like

i need help a every cheat but the unlimited money cheat works. Whenever i activate unlimited money it just instantly deactivates its self. Thanks for all help.

When i try to launch the game through the trainer, it launches it through some sort of bogus.exe file that closes shortly and then the trainer says “The game has been closed, please press start game” or something like that. how do i make sure the correct file is launched?

Launch the game yourself. Then attach Infinity

Thanks i will try this tomorrow!

Also make sure EAC is disabled

were you able to update?
if you need an account with season pass and stuff let me know, that might be the issue

Finally, it needs an update!. I’ll update the trainer once its finished downloading

Great, Thanks @STN you’re the Bestist