Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having a couple issues with unlimited money, followers and research points but ill put that down to the new update and we’ll have to do a little bit of detective work when the new patch comes out! :wink:

Infinity 3 PB does not indicate when the trainers were last updated at this time. Is the WD2 trainer updated? And is unlimited health working?

We removed that because it was misleading. Just because a trainer last updated date was old doesn’t mean it wasn’t going to work - all trainers are coded in a way to survive updates.

But yeah it does need an update, i’ve been busy with a couple new titles and requests piling up.

The truth is the truth and there is no misleading when the truth is told. Because games are updated every so often, when they do get updated its nice to know when a trainer is updated in response. Without knowledge (at-a-glance) of an updated trainer we get let down at a more inconvenient time. To have to search forums before launching a game makes Infinity 3 less valuable. That added convenience of knowing right away is much better. If games weren’t updated very often, then this would be a moot point.

I do see it both ways, but the previous way was not as deceiving as much as the current way is less convenient.

My feedback for the day :smile:

It is not deceiving

[quote=“pracines, post:228, topic:22622, full:true”]
Without knowledge (at-a-glance) of an updated trainer we get let down at a more inconvenient time. To have to search forums before launching a game makes Infinity 3 less valuable.[/quote]

My point exactly. People automatically assume a trainer is broken when they see the trainer update date is older than game’s update date. We wanted to change that, it was also getting tiring some people constantly asking if the trainer works because it has not been updated for x amount of time instead of trying it!.

Infinity v3 has a much better way of handling and reporting game updates which made the last updated date pointless.

I do not understand your point exactly, IDK maybe I do. You are saying that when a game updates that we should assume that the trainer is not broken? The WD2 trainer has been broken for quite a while now because of the game update. I did see your notation as to why its not fixed yet and I’m not trying to rush you, on the contrary I very much appreciate all you do. But I had to scan months of messages to find 1 small post and that is why I gave my original feedback. With Infinity 2 I just started it, check the update date and know that the trainer was not fixed yet. No need to load the game, just move on, simple and fast. Now I have to scan the forum (if you intend to make an announcement) to find if a fix has been released.

This is why I said there is no misleading when the truth is told. Who cares what people “assume”? If Infinity app says updated ??? days/months ago and it currently works, you can simply ignore the “some” people who fail to or for whatever reason don’t want to just try the trainer to see if it works. If there is nothing to fix then there is nothing to fix, just ignore them, they will figure it out eventually.

If game updates were rare this would be no big deal, but we all know that isn’t the case.

I appreciate any consideration and I understand if you wish to remain firm about your position, all I can do is ask.

Problem is you’re basing your whole opinion on one game alone i.e watch dogs 2 and it is the worst game in terms of trainer updates, most games aren’t this huge pile of stinky $hit.

Give the hundreds of trainers in infinity a try then come back and post here. You will stop caring about the updated date after that.

I must give it to STN this one. Its many of their trainers that dont brake on update.
So if people are going to assume its broken because of an update. Thats just a downer.
For a fact we have had people comming on here asking us to update a trainer because of a update in the game.
When i came on, i tested the game and i found no problems at all.

Then we asked the user what was wrong with the trainer. He told me back it have just been an update.
So basicly he just assumed it didnt work. Thats a hassle too.

Either way, v3 of tell you there have been a update for different games you have played.

A neet feature.

Help pls, my unlimited health doesnt work.

On it

The Watch Dogs 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited Battery not working. please fix! thanks!

the trainer isn’t working anymore. after opening any cheat except unlimited ammo and no reload , the cheat seems to turn itseslf off again. I have the anticheat EAC thing off by the command.

Try:

Attaching infinity after the game started.
Running infinity as an admin.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+D go to the console tab and see if there’s an error.

Does the game tell you that EAC is disabled?

Cracked or legit version?

i have the cracked version

i did try doing all of those attempts and there was no improvement and i have the cracked version if that’s the problem

Yeah it is. Try to get the latest steam/uplay version. Trainer only works for steam latest version

The trainer is working great! However, today I have an issue with Unlimited Health switching to “off” as soon as I turn it on. I made sure EasyAntiCheat is turned off, ran Infinity as an admin, to no avail.

The console said that it failed to assemble. Pls fix.

Hello,
I have a little problem. And I don’t know how to fix it.
First I want to say, that cheats are working, except one. The Health cheat. After I turn this cheat on, on the menu it will switch on. But after about 2 seconds, it stops and turns itself off.

-eac_launcher is written in both Steam and UPlay.

Thanks for the reply.
@SNT