Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did the game have an update?

Ive done everything with disabling EAC, but do not know how to make Infinity use the shortcut because the Uplay fix doesnt work.

Nevermind! I figured it all out.

I don’t know. But I think it did not update.
@STN

Well, I know that the Unlimited Health cheat was working on 7/3, and then stopped working on 7/4. The 4-person party mode did come out on the 4th, so maybe WD2 did update.

Strangely enough, it worked now.

EDIT: Nevermind, unlimited health failed on loading the game. The cheat still works however.

The Unlimited health turns its self off after i turn it on. Everything else works. The game did just update I believe,

I’m having the same issue

Yeah the game had an update. I’ll update trainer soon

Curious is there was ever any word on the update. Last I checked, the Unlimited Health code still is non-functioning.

Soooo… If you would’ve checked this:

You would’ve seen that WD 2 is still in the Game updates list…

1 Like

My watch dogs 2 is a cracked version so I can’t find uplay on the game interface. How can I deactivate eac so that I can activate the cheats

It’s said in the first post. Look at it

Probably took longer to type all that smart-assery up than it would’ve just to leave no response, don’cha think? :smiley: I did indeed check Trello. But thank you for being helpful to make sure I got the right link!

Ya he can be a little " smart assery " sometimes lol lol

I don’t see any smart-assery. He tried to be helpful and i am glad he posted because it saves me from having to repeat myself a hundred times.

If you look in this thread, i have repeated myself several times. So please don’t be rude when he was being helpful. There is nothing to be offended about either as N1ceToMeetYou wasn’t being mean or has been mean when at times i have been very harsh myself.

What’s happening to people seriously

2 Likes

I rather give you “smart-assery” which is not even that, than nothing.
1 post above yours STN said that he added it to the list and never gave a message that it was updated.
I could’ve just said no but then people would keep on asking so I rather show them a link where they can easily check (STN made that list for a reason)

So I am trying to get the cheats to work but every time I try to launch it says it cannot load the cheats. I have tried running infinity as administrator, i think i whitelisted it correctly, i did the command to disable the AC for Watch dogs 2, so i dont know what else to do plz help. Also I am on uplay without a cracked version.

@roguewarrior ya the game had an update stn is in process of updating the cheats

ok now i feel dumb for trying so hard

ETa on when they will be done?

Not sure stn will have to let you know he has a thing on trello that shows his progress not sure the link to it off hand