Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need to press the play button in wemod

i did press the play button on wemod and iā€™m doing this for my little brother but i only get to see him on weekends so ill get back to you at the end of friday

Read this post

i have already done that i will see what i can do later tho

I have the game on UPLAY, and I canā€™t make the trainer work. I disabled the EACā€¦

Same here. Turned off EAC successfully but the cheats themselves wont activate. Says thereā€™s a problem trying to activate them. Is it because Iā€™m loading it from Uplay instead of from steam?

No. Either EAC isnā€™t turned off or trainer isnā€™t injected.

After youā€™ve disabled EAC.

Disable your your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

1 Like

watch dogs 2 will not launch for me i know i have enough specs because i check the requrments. like i try to open it and it brings up it splash with the dude with the phone in frount of the city but always closes after that. pls help

small issue i currently have is that I click play on the wemod app and endā€™s up saying it was made for a 64 bit game version Iā€™m apparently running a 32 bit version any ideas? :slight_smile:

Is there a way to reset your money?

question could i just delete the easy anti cheat???

No. Youā€™ve to disable it.

small issue i currently have is that I click play on the wemod app and endā€™s up saying it was made for a 64 bit game version Iā€™m apparently running a 32 bit version any ideas?

Launch the game then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

1 Like

sign!

and how can re enable eac launcher

Undo what you did.

Do some of these not work anymore or do I need to go more into the story? Cause so far only infinite ammo, no reload, stealth, and ignore research points work for me. Everything else just keeps turning off when I try to turn them on.

Edit: Also my wemod keeps randomly stop playing the game and I have to re attach

These cheats should be up to date as they were released after the latest patch (1.17?)

I would uninstall WeMod and reinstall to make sure everything is setup correctly as it sounds like youā€™re also having other issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay I reinstalled, Iā€™m going to try this soon but first quick question,
does opening the shortcut first and then attaching the wemod a problem?

Edit: I reinstalled wemod but the problem still remains