Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A few days ago it suddenly stopped working for me. I realised it was because I was no longer seeing the EAC launcher is disabled popup. Then I thought, what happens if I add the -eac_launcher option to STEAM as well. That fixed it.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

It works fine in latest version. But now you have to enter -eac_launcher in steam as well for it to work.

Also please donā€™t delete EAC folders, that accomplishes nothing.

Iā€™ll update second post above with how to do that in steam. -

@STN now I donā€™t have error 5 anymore but I have error 9. Please helpā€¦

Edit: and Error 5 is backā€¦

Do you get the EAC disabled message in watch dogs?

Yes @STN . And now error 5 disappeared but error 9 came backā€¦

If you want me to assist you I can. I am fully aware of this problems and could assist if you wish for me to talk you through it I suggest you join my discord server XD

I will just trust you know everything stranger.

Unless you are one of Frankā€™s many personas of course. He has had a spot open after pdhar left.

Ahaha Iā€™m a very scarrryy stranger come into my discord van XD

I am in the wemod discord, if you want. Please help me xD
On discord my Nick is Zeiro#5256

i get error code 5 after update 1.08 even tho my anti virus is off when launching through infinty and -eac_launcher done on uplay, havent done -eac_launcher on steam as dont own game on steam. help please ?

@vAidennnx Make a watch dogs 2 shortcut then add the -eac_launcher command line parameter to your WatchDogs2.exe shortcut.

1 Like

iā€™ve done this still not working for me

Aiden0802, Did you use the shortcut to launch the Game, after adding the eac command ? Attach Infinity, after you have loaded the Gameā€™s level.

Side note. Also, give this a try, and see if it helps or not ?..

Go to the following Windows location, under ROAMING folder, and remove all the .BIN files located here, e.g., C:\users\Your Windows username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\trainers.

Depending on the game, the numbers might change, e.g, 61-1477409811.bin, or 144-1476900945.bin etc etc.

I donā€™t have this game, so I canā€™t tell the exact number.

But, before doing this, make a BACKUP of the .BIN files. You can also remove the entire folders located here, if need be, i.e. C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity.

And, C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\CACHE.

Try to re-download/install INFINITY from this link. Restart your OS, and try to log into the app once again:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master/Infinity-Setup.exe

FYI:

The APPDATA folder and the associated directory might be hidden by default in most of the Operating systems, so you wonā€™t be able to find it.

You need to enable this option, ā€œShow hidden files, folders, and drivesā€ under the ā€˜File Explorer optionsā€™ setting, via Windows Control Panel.

Are you still attempting to launch it through Infinity? If so use the shortcut stn had to you make then start Infinity after.

thanks everyone for the help once didnā€™t launch from infinity and added it after it worked

thank you very much!!!

Disabled it restarted the PC it still does not work.

@harcosdi Did you get the disabled message in game?

What error do you get?

May I ask how to add a the location of the game? I added the -eac_launcher to steam shortcut and uplay and made a shortcut on my desktop, using the shortcut on my desktop disables eac but i cant use the infinity cheats as it didnt load from there. So Iā€™m wondering if I can change the launch option from infinity to the shortcut on the desktop to get it work.

@Reknit What do you mean it didnā€™t load from there? Do you get an error?