Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nevermind, I realized what I needed to do to get the shortcut and infinity to work together

I got the initialization error code 5, but I got all of it working now.

Oh ok. Great

I was still getting error 5 but i solved the problem. Just ran it in admin mode. And yes i did get the disabled message.

I cant seam to get this to work with steam I get error Code: 5

Disable Easy anticheat.

Iā€™ve trying to disable easy anti-cheat and I have put -eac_launcher in both the steam advanced launcher options like instructed and in play setting but it still does not work.

Are you using the shortcut to launch the Game, after adding the eac command ? Try to attach Infinity, after you have loaded the Gameā€™s level.

Make a shortcut of Watch Dogs 2 exe, then add the -eac_launcher command line parameter to the WatchDogs2.exe shortcut, and launch the game via this shortcut.

Do you get any message for EAC, whether itā€™s enabled or disabled ?

i fixed it.

Any way to get a code to add to your number of research point directly?

@User2457148 You can get tons of research points using the add followers cheat. When you complete a mission, instead of getting the normal number, you get normal amount multiplied by 100 of followers. Just by doing two missions, i had like 130+ research points.

And no it isnā€™t possible because RP are calculated using various different variables and itā€™s not even worth the trouble (the follower cheat suffices).

The reason I asked was, I was using the add followers code but since hitting something like 14 million followers, I have stopped gaining RP and I wanted to know if their was an easier way to gain RP without the hidden RP stashes.

Ah okay.

Iā€™m new to this website and i almost never post on forums or comments, but i have to say THANK YOU this worked great for me.

1 Like

Yeah this is the same problem I have. I got all the Key Datas but cant unlock them because of the RPs missing.

i gave infinity the wrong directory for the game so it wont work. is there anyway i can change this? please help

No and that isnā€™t possible. If the correct EXE insā€™t located in that folder it will just keep telling you to find the game. Have you disabled EAC?

1 Like

yes, but it would just say the game has closed however Watch dogs was open and i could play. i have fixed my issue so donā€™t worry

this website: vgfaq.com/watch-dogs-2-research-points-locations-guide/ has all of the RP locations for you to pick up, and Iā€™ve hit all of them and youā€™ll have enough for all of the skill upgrades.

@STN Been playing a bit of Watch dogs 2 and yesterday before the update to the trainer it worked amazing no crashes or anything and yesterday i thought id try the update incase new options were avalibable played and it was all fine besides at one point i couldent start a mission so i stop playing untill today now today i was trying to play with the trainer but with everything besides money and followers on everytime in a mission i would kill someone with a guy my game would crash i could go though and melee everyone (but wheres the fun in that) so maybe has something to do with No recoil or unlim ammo be worth a look into i even deleted all my trainers from the daring dev folder in Roaming and relaunched and had the same issue with killing someone in a mission hope you find the issue Thanks