Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have ab issue I want to activate the cheats but I bought Watch_Dogs 2 on Uplay and I am having trouble starting it by pressing “Start Game” it instead open my steam client and brings me to the store page of watch_dogs 2 is their any way I can change the directory for infinity to my Uplay file directory for Watch_dogs 2 or something else?

11:32 AM 1/15/2017 Edit:I manages to open it from the client heres hoping it works

It works. Make sure you dusable Easy anticheat (second post at the top on how to ^)

Doesn’t seem to work ive tried it and and tried with the previous Watch_Dogs and it works spectacularly and I have done it

Edit: and to be clear I figured out that it was in steam directory because I originaly bought it on steam and installed and it had problems so I got a refund and went to uplay and bought it there

^

I did

That is not how you know eac is disabled, you should get a message in game when its disabled.

Anyhow with new game versions, you have to add that command literally everywhere (blame Ubisoft). Add it to the shortcut and launch game from there.

I remember getting the message but let me see if I still get it

Edit:yup it worked

Edit (again):IT WORKED!!! IT SAYS END GAME ON THE CLIENT!!! the shortcut worked thanks dud

-Gio

I cant activate the infinite health mod please help.

I cant use the unlimited health one please someone help

What is the problem?

when I press the button to activate the unlimited health on watch dogs 2 it doesnt activate please help

Game just updated. I’ll update the trainer again

thank you

have you updated the game yet because if you have I still cant use unlimited health.

The Watch Dogs 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed health cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

im use WD2 crack & i already disable eac
but my cheat is not working & error code -5

@TENGKPRAXX If you’re getting error 5 that means eac isn’t disabled. Follow the steps in second post above, when eac is disabled you should get a message in game.

Hey i have a cracked version and it doesnt seem to work for me Can you please help?

We don’t officially support cracked versions. Feel free to join our discord and ask fellow members in the #support channel

Follow this link to reach the discord wemod room https://discord.gg/JKPN2

or this one (in case the other is broken or something)