Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I wanna suggest some more cheats:

• Police aimbot (Automatically shoots Police in sight)
  • Auto Hack (Automatically hacks NPCs to get Botnet Charge and Money from them)
  • Auto Distract (Automatically distracts NPCs that are calling the Police)
  • Vehicle Godmode (self explaining, Vehicles cant get destroyed)
  • Police TP (Teleports Police NPCs far away, should also apply to Police Helicopters and Police cars, except they’re empty)

That should be enough for now

Man,please help me.I have put in shortcut -eac_launcher but i have still same erorr code 5 on infinity and don’t appear eac dezactived in the game.I have the cracked version…please…help me:))

Send a picture please of your Target in the properties and tell me where you installed the game
I’ll check it out then.

I don’t want to look impatient but any eta on when it will be updated so the stealth cheat works?

Check this to-do list of STN to have an idea when it will be :stuck_out_tongue:

https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Seeing that it’s still shown under completed it will take a bit. STN has a lot to do right now but called this month “update-February” so it will be done and that’s the important bit

watchdogs 2/steam pressing stealth button freezes game the crashes to desktop.

reset to different key,still does it.

all other codes work fine

also first time using this sort of forum ,cannot find "make a new post button anywhere,just reply buttons,is probably why theres aso few posts as i expect most users would simply give up looking and not bother to come back.

damm where did this thread come from?.couldnt see it just now nor the other posts.

much prefer proper forum layouts,this facebook style is carp

Is quite easy to use, but maybe you are too used to one type of forum, Adapt and Overcome Gotch!

My bet is the trainer may need an update since the options collides with another line of the game.

2 Likes

hi sprayprey n thanks,yes am used to normal forums v bulletin etc,havent got facebook etc anymore as didnt like the “all down the middle” layout,was constantly lost :wink:

yes guess theres been an game update,ive also found the inf health doesnt work much,grenade xplodes nearby n all goes slooow motion and game then feezes n i have to c/a/dlete to get out of it.

have enjoyed infinity though and will try using it someother time in future.
thanks again,gotch

2 Likes

@GOTCH Health cheat works fine but the game is bugged with nades, you’re supposed to die but you can’t die (cause of the cheat) so it does that death animation. Blame Ubishit for this.

I fixed stealth cheat though

1 Like

excellent,stealth is very handy sometimes.thanks.

Unlimited Money and Add followers don’t work. i activate it the cheat turns blue then grey a second later

Yeah i noticed the game had updated again the other day. I will update the trainer.

I am also having a problem with my fps dropping from 60 to 15, disabled all my anti virus stuff and lowered the settings to minimal. Had no effect, game worked fine at 60 before infinity. I also have the same problem with it doing it to Metal gear solid the phantom pain as well.

my cheats work, but the first time I did add followers it worked, and now it is broken I cannot get any followers it just saids +0 followers and i cant get nowmal followers from doing simple missions without the cheat on asswell. :confused:

Are you level 23?

Idk

Check.