Watch Dogs 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello.

I was just curious as to how this feature works. I love this cheat menu, but I’m not sure how / if this works.
When I click on “Add Followers” (to get 100x followers by the next mission), the option is selected for about 2 seconds, then it goes back to being unselected.
(From the green and black, to the dark turquoise and grey)

Thanks for any help, it’s appreciated.

Been busy with other titles but i’ll do it today

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for your dedication.

Hello.

I recently tried using the Watch Dogs 2 mods. I have been encountering a multitude of different error codes, I have received an Error Code: 5, 9 and now an Error Code: 10.

I have disabled my anti virus, and windows defender is off. I have also tried running the program as an administrator as well as running it as a regular user.

I cannot get this thing working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Did you follow the directions in the main thread to disable EAC?

Argh! Just noticed, didn’t apply the argument ;l

Thanks for your help, it’s greatly appreciated – sorry for wasting your time…

Do you know of a way to get research points? Is this mod capable of that?
Thanks again.

There is followers mod (massive followers gain).

Max level is at 23 and you need to pick up/hack the points around the map in order to afford all upgrades.

How do you use the “Add Followers” option. When I enable it, it highlights itself for about 2 seconds, then goes back to its non-activated state. Thanks.

I think it adds X amount of followers each time you press it.

The Watch Dogs 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Ignore Research Points cheat
  • Fixed Money/Followers cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Infinite health still not working, getting damage as normal, game Version used: 1.07.414.988971

I can’t get the cheats to work. I get Error code: 5, which asks me to turn off all
anti-virus programs etc, that has been done but I still get this error message. What to do?

Have you disabled EAC?

EAC is disabled, everything works, except infinite health

Steam version is 1.011, i haven’t yet added support for cracked version yet

well i got everything working expect that when i turn the infity money or followers it turn back off by itself

What is your game version and source(cracked/steam)?

Hi, a’im download watch dogs 2 hack, all is work or money and followers. Sorry for my english,I’m from Poland. Please help

You are going to have to do a better job explaining your issue because that didn’t make any sense.