Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The inf. Health does work for me, but when it is on, the screen edges flash red and the screen does the “heartbeat” jump like it does when you are normally about to die. The other cheats work fine though. I’m also running the Steam version.

Fixed!

3 Likes

That works great, thank you!

watch dogs 1 mods make the game lag if i use 4 mods at the same time! fix it ( if possible) and add some more mods!

Which specific MODS or cheats ??

Infinite health not working again running the steam version. Not sure if it needs an update but I do die from fall and bullets. Enabling Invisibility before I start the game also makes my control’s very delayed and wonky.

There hasn’t been an update to the game in ages. Are you referring to WD2 or 1 ?

It would be amazing if you guys could add infinite skill points. That’s the only thing that needs improvement. Other than that it’s amazing, good job. :slight_smile:

Watch dogs 1. I apologize for the late post but I found a fix. I have to enable all cheats in the main menu before I go ingame if I want the infinate health and invisibility in missions to work.

That’s odd but great

It would be awesome if you could increase your reputation.

Hello, Everytime i try to use Infinite ammo or No reload it switches of instantly

And i love the work you guys do

hey stn can you maybe make a Uplay version of this?

He probably has one , but I know it’s not better !

it is for uplay

it still says though it doesnt have the right directiory everytime i put the logo in or search for the folder

Select the base game folder (not where the exe is)

There is a +METHOS trainer which I used but now the download link is gone.

I absolutely BEG you to add giving yourself skill points. I am BEGGING you.

Why is it that i can’t cheat with games i have on Uplay (is it just me or is it like this for everyone) and if it’s just me how do i fix it?