Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the infinite money cheat does not work

Origin version?

steam version

Steam version might be different than uplay.

usually wemod is made to only work with steam games or origin games like watch dogs 2 the uplay version doesnt work at all with wemod

That isn’t true, at least for watch dogs series

i have the uplay version of watch dogs 2 it came with my gaming pc and we mod said it wasnt the right version when i tried to use it

It’s an automated message. Ignore it and play it anyway.

watch dogs [no wanted level] cheat not working

@STN please reply me

I doubt it’s cause of an update. Get latest steam or uplay version

i have already installed the latest version of uplay version

I can’t turn on Unlimited Ammo or No Reload, when I try it just turns off again for no reason.

The only cheats working for me are Unlimited Battery and Infinite Money.

@STN Reply please

Uplay version?

Its the newest version.

Would it be possible to add a skill points hack?

@STN hey there, Sorry for it being so late in the topic basically. As in being from the time that I am currently at, and this being from Dec 2018, Anyway. I Recently bought both watchdogs 1 and 2, going to play through watchdogs 1 to remind myself the story to start watch dogs 2, And I click play in Wemod, connects fine apparently , But each time I try toggle one of the cheats, E.G Health, Focus, Ammo, Reload. Anything really. It just instantly toggles itself back off. Any chance I can get some help with that?

That generally happens when the game has updated and the trainer then also needs updated. The best way to get games updated is to vote for them in the WeMod app!