Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hello, I can’t seem to get the Unlimited Skill Points to work, Please can you help me?

the unlimited health does not work if you take damage from falling, you still die

The Unlimited Health does not work and Unlimited Skill Points and Unlimited Car Health too. version Uplay

Been a very long time since I played this game, but I believe death from falling is a scripted event. Trainers cannot do anything about scripted events. You’ll just have to sort of stop falling from very high things. :man_shrugging: :laughing:

Hey, not sure whats going on or if im not using the cheats correctly, but the unlimited skill points wont give me any skill points, nor freeze my current ones. Also, the give 500 points cheat will not do anything when reaching the max, it will go past the level up mark, and when I do level up, nothing happens besides my level up counter going past level 50. Please, would like some help to figure out whats happening.

Is your copy of the game bought from Uplay or is it the free Epic Games version being given away for free this week? If it’s the Epic version, this trainer is not guaranteed to work as it was designed for the Uplay version. However you could request an Epic version via the WeMod desktop app.

Either way, try opening the statistics window in the game before you activate the cheat.

Hey, I have it free from the Epic Games, and tho I linked my Uplay account too, but when I open the phone, go to statistics app, and try the level-up cheats or skillpoints they won’t work. I’ve seen that unlimited skillpoints doesn’t work, but for me not even Level-Up or Add EXP, and if I activate the Unlimited Items/Ammo from F8 my character won’t follow the aim and goes wherever he wants. But I can just activate and de-activate and i have 999 so idc. But I wanna know what I do wrong, why I can’t level up?

This trainer was designed for the Watch Dogs version of the game published on Uplay. Adding the Epic version of the game to the Uplay launcher or linking your Uplay account in the game will not magically convert the Epic version into the Uplay version - the game’s coding still have differences.

You’ll need to vote for a trainer for the Epic version via your WeMod desktop app. This post shows how: Click Here.

how do I access the statics window

I haven’t played Watch Dogs for a long time so unfortunately I’ve forgotten. Try looking in the control settings when you pause the game. :slight_smile:

the Unlimited Skill Points does not work!

@StaticCoder33 Did you read the important note in the first post?

Open the statistics window before using any point-related cheats.

@Ravenfyre I had the Statistics window open before enabling the unlimited skill points and it doesn’t seem to work for me.

unlimited skillpoints does not work

Awesome trainer, but unlimited skill points does not work even after activating it while on the statistics window.

I wanna report back that unlimited cash and skill points doesn’t work with uplay version, so does add level 1 and add exp 500. I tried unlimited battery and reputation and they both works fine. I understand that one must open statistics window after active the cash cheat, the statistics window is the at the cellphone bottom of left side, right? I tried that, didn’t work, hope fix.

Unlimited points are broken. Please fix it!

The whole trainer needs an update, last trainer release was 9-8-2019.
i bought the game last weak and use uplay.
for instance health, ammo, no reload and stay undetected doesn’t work. Also, when cheats are activated you’re bound to stay in a certain area of approximately 200m. leave the area, you die.

i really hope for a new version.

my thanks.

Trainer is no longer working. None of cheats seem to do anything after the last game update.

For some reason every around me is freaking out when I’m nearby.