Watch Dogs Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Watch Dogs Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Infinite Money
5. Unlimited Battery
6. Max Wanted Level
7. No Wanted Level
8. Invisibility (Missions)
9. Unlimited Focus

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

@STN I know alot dislike this game but the health is not working
if you are going to fix it maybe unlimited focus or instant recharge of it

Hi, I like that this is actaully the first real working trainer for watch dogs, It got a lot of good things but im still missing 1 thing in it and that is the Focus you can use in watch dogs.
Something like a infinite focus would be a great improvement, would love to see it in this trainer.
I hope you could create this and let me know by the time its finished.

great work guys on the already finished functions.

Sure. I forgot to add that, thought i did.

Thanks for the fast reply and for adding it, great work :wink:

And for some reason I still die with unlimited health

Die from what ? explosions ? shooting? Some games kill you even if you have full health from falling from heights for example or grenades.

I died once from a high fall(accidentally ran off the edge) and i have died from explosions and shooting(im on the hardest difficulty) it seems like i have closer to 2x health if i was on easiest setting

Ah that explains it. I am only writing 100 health which is the max on normal difficulty.

I didn’t know there was a difficulty setting for this game.

oh

Thanks for such awesome trainer, worked perfectly. Especially thanks for ghost mode, it helped me during almost whole game.

1 Like

I would like a code that either allows unlimited focus or speed up focus recharge and also a code that increases xp or adds skill points.

I believe @STN was working on it then they released 2.0 and he always was upfront before that even that new games would take Priority for him so I think it just got pushed aside

The guy that requested it also disappeared so i thought i’d work on something that people appreciate.

Well one did, I was one of them but with number 2 coming out on pc it doesn’t matter to me

@Icesolation @Hawk @Traxadel @User2457148 Health increased and infinite focus added!

2 Likes

You ROCK!

1 Like

The screen flashes red when i turn on inf health. I’m playing it on normal.

Steam version 0.1.0.1

Do you die?

Same. Screen flashes red constantly and you are still detectable so no wanted level and invisibility during missions doesn’t work for me. Everything else does, I’m running the Steam version.

Edit: You still die as well.