Watch Dogs: Legion not loading cheats

I always get the message “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.” Pressing help on any menu just takes me to a 404 page not found. Here’s what I’ve tried so far. I’ve searched the forum and explored the help section on the website… I’ve tried all the suggestions I’ve seen here. The is for the Epic version. (Gold edition if that matters)

I have -dx11 and -BattlEyeLauncher in the command line arguments in the Epic launcher. I’m assuming I just type those in as written. Does anything else have to be typed in with it?

I’ve launched the game through Wemod, and through Epic. Wemod launches the game, and gives that message when the splash screen hits. I get the same message if I press play in Wemod after launching the game through Epic.

I set a custom path directly to the .exe file, but wemod gives me the message that it can’t find it when doing it that way.

I don’t have antivirus, and disabled windows defender. I’ve exempted wemod through the firewall.

I’ve tried the beta version of wemod, and I’ve also followed the instructions to uninstall it, delete the two files, and reinstalling it.

I’ve used Wemod a lot with the game “Control”, which is also through Epic, so I’ve been surprised to find this so difficult. Let me know if there’s something I’m doing wrong.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Watch Dogs: Legion Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games